Penelope Cruz Is Okay With Her Bad Looks In A Movie

Started by jayanthi mandhalapu, Aug 26, 2009, 07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayanthi mandhalapu

According to Hollywood actress, Penelope Cruz, she does not mind carrying off a bad look in any of her movies, but only if the look is required for the character she is essaying.

Penelope Cruz had told Britain`s The Times newspaper: "I am never concerned if I have to look bad. I don`t care if I look good. You do whatever is necessary to give the character what it needs. It`s important not to be selfish".

"You get used to looking at yourself. I make sure I am a piece of clay and give whatever that character needs inside and outside. I have a physique that can change and transform", she added.

Penelope Cruz has added that she is irritated about the ways the actresses keep on grumbling about the way they looked when they were young.

She added: "You always end up reading stories about actresses who say they were the ugly duckling in school. I think we have had enough of these stories".

"I would probably say the same. We all feel that about ourselves, developing, becoming a woman. But if I read another story about another actress complaining about the way she looked at school... please not one again", says this beautiful actress.
Be Happy And Always Remain So