News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Facebook Like Footer Menu Installed + Recent Updates

Started by Sudhakar, Aug 18, 2009, 03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Dear Acumen,

:educated We have recently updated some new modifications to our website.  :educated

* [blink]Now Blink Facility is back.[/blink]

* Right Click enabled over the Forum.

* Added Auto Sign facility to no signature profile ( You could click and customize your signature )  ;)

* Guest Invite Cursor ( mouse pointer ) introduced. Which could result in more registrations.

* FaceBook Style Footer Menu. ( Short Cuts for your to navigate more easily ). Just look at the footer . Login and experience the Footer menu.   8)

:police To have a complete layout of the Forum, we request you to Use Browsers like Mozilla, Google Chrome or IE 8:police

*** Suggestions and Feedback's were always welcome ***

rajoe

* Added Auto Sign facility to no signature profile ( You could click and customize your signature )  ;)

How Can i Use this ........

Sudhakar

Quote from: rajoe on Aug 18, 2009, 10:45 AM

How Can i Use this ........

Thanks for your interest towards the updates on our Community Forum.

Its as simple, when you do not have a Signature . IT will prompt you to add an signature.  ;)

If you already have one, it will show you the existing signature.  :confused

And if you need to modify your signature, kindly visit your profile to modify it.

Kalyan

ya..i checked the signature updates...it's really cool and make others to interact with other acumens..

and i think sajiv and rajoe is the one actively particapating in signature of the forum..

And really i really impressive on the footer menu..which is very excellent and lovable to work..

but, if its on top while scrolling it should be good to navigate..

will work more on this give the comments..

thanks for the update

be a  :acumen

dhilipkumar

Right click enabled is good now i can i open in separate window.....

Guest Invite Cursor : is good , this will give more visitors to register.

Facebook style footer is really looks good and so that page is loading faster than before...

(but one thing , whn i used to browse in IE in out side browsing center our forum pages not completely fit to the monitor, if the monitor size different..
its not looking good)