Associate System Engineer - Unix, C C++

Started by sukishan, Aug 17, 2009, 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sukishan

Job Description Technical professional who participates in design, test, development, and/or support of IBM Software Products and/or Systems. Develops new, modifies and improves, or supports existing software products and solutions. Work is usually part of a larger project. Works under the general guidance of more senior professionals, and decisions are aided by tools and processes.Performs basic software activities related to the development of a software product or solution.Determines and examines software alternatives. Recommends and implements basic software solutions.Contributes to project planning in the team or local unit.Understands and follows existing local development processes.Documents own work.Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.

Job Function Associate System Engineer - Unix, C C++ (Graduate ) - GBS
Education BE/Btech/ME/Mtech/MCA graduates from the year 2007,2008 only
Company Details
Company Name IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Profile

Candidate Details
Desired profile # BE/Btech/ME/Mtech/MCA graduates from the year 2007,2008 only

# The Total & Relevant Years of Experience should be 03 to 24 Months from Tier 1 companies

# Minimum 16 or more years of education required

## Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical

# Unix, C C++
Experience Freshers
Keyword Associate System Engineer, C, Unix, C plus plus
Location Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune
A good beginning makes a good ending

akonzada009

ando

Hi, I know it's been 4 years but I'm curious whether you still have some similar jobs. I was taking part in the design, test, development of the online essay proofreader website and it did turn out pretty good. Besides, I liked what I was doing so I'd love to continue working in this field. So, if you've got any work, let me know.

Best