News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Oracle Data Mining

Started by sukishan, Aug 12, 2009, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sukishan

Oracle Data Mining (ODM)—an option to Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition—enables customers to produce actionable predictive information and build integrated business intelligence applications. Using data mining functionality embedded in Oracle Database 11g, customers can find patterns and insights hidden in their data. Application developers can quickly automate the discovery and distribution of new business intelligence—predictions, patterns and discoveries—throughout their organization.

CONNECTORS & EXTENSIONS  
*  Oracle Data Miner—A graphical user interface that helps customers mine their Oracle database to find valuable hidden information, patterns, and new insights<
* Oracle Spreadsheet Add-In for Predictive Analytics—Enables Excel users to mine their Oracle Database using simple, 'one click' Predict and Explain analytics features
* Oracle Data Mining JDeveloper and SQL Developer Extensions—Allows Java and database developers to easily integrate advanced analytics into their applications
* ODM Connector for mySAP BW—The ODM Connector Enables SAP Business Warehouse 3.5 users to seamlessly mine data using Oracle Data Mining within the SAP Data Mining framework
A good beginning makes a good ending