“New Moon” Not To Have Nude Scenes

Started by jayanthi mandhalapu, Aug 05, 2009, 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayanthi mandhalapu

The "new moon" will not have any nude scenes, as claimed by its director.

"New Moon" is the sequel of "Twilight".

"New Moon", stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in the lead, was rumoured to have plenty of nude scenes in the film.

British Actor, Jamie Campbell-Bower recently told that the movie has got more of adult scenes and several actors get fully naked.

The 20-year-old star, who plays a member of the Volturi vampire family, told, "We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene. Yeah, it's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher (Heyerdahl); we just sit there, naked."

The "New Moon" director Chris Weitz has denied the actor claims and states that the statement is just a "dry sense of humor".

Chris Weitz tells, "I would like to put everyone's mind at rest and let them know that the Volturi (characters) are not naked! Jamie (Campbell-Bower) has what you might call a dry sense of humor and almost managed to convince me -- which is why he's such a good actor. Anyway, be assured that, even though we do want the look of the Volturi to be a bit of a surprise, they are always -- as in the book! - fully clothed".
Be Happy And Always Remain So