News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

PGDM(FT)2 YRS - Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research

Started by aruljothi, Jul 24, 2009, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aruljothi

Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research (DSPSR)invites application for the following course :

PGDM (Full Time)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) [Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Retail Management, International Business, and Information Technology]

Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduate students can also apply.

Admission is through GD and Interview after good score in CAT / MAT/XAT/ATMA.

Course Duration : 2 years
No. of Seats : 120

Admission Procedure :
Admission is through GD and Interview after good score in CAT / MAT/XAT/ATMA.

How To Apply:

All eligible students desirous to take admission under 'management quota' are required to fill the application form afresh and submit it with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of 'Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research' payable at Delhi.

Management Quota Admission Notice: Applications are invited in prescribed format for admission in PGDM under 'Management Quota' from the students who have qualified in Common Admission Test i.e. CAT organized by IIMs/Management Aptitude Test i.e. AT organized by All India Management Association/XLRI Admission Test i.e. XAT organized by XLRI/AIMS Test for Management Admissions i.e. ATMA conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools within eighteen days from the date of this advertisement. The application should be accompanied with a DD of Rs. One Thousand only in favour of "Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research" payable at Delhi.

For more details : http://www.dspsr.ac.in

Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research (DSPSR)
(Approved by AICTE, Affileated to GGS Indarprasth University, New Delhi)
9, Institutional Area, Sector-25, Rohini Phase-III
New Delhi
Phone-No: 011- 2793-2799, 2706-2290
Fax: 011-2706-2292, 2465-4277
Email: info@dspsr.ac.in

For more details, visit http://www.dspsr.ac.in