Malay Ghosh elevated as president of Reliance Life

Started by sukishan, Jul 17, 2009, 04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sukishan

NEW DELHI: Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC), part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, on Thursday announced the elevation of Malay Ghosh as president, as part of the company's overall growth plans.
The announcement was made by Sam Ghosh, chief executive officer, Reliance Capital Ltd, in Mumbai.
Malay Ghosh has taken over as the president, Reliance Life Insurance, from his previous role of deputy chief executive officer to further lead and strengthen the organisation and continue to provide direction and focus.

"In his new role, Malay Ghosh will provide overall leadership to the organization and will be responsible for all external stakeholders like the regulatory authority and industry interfaces,'' said Sam Ghosh.
Malay Ghosh joined RLIC over a year back and has provided leadership to the sales and distribution and other functions with remarkable success, during which Reliance Life showed a positive growth of 28 per cent against an industry de-growth of -6 per cent.
"I am happy to take over the new role and responsibilities. Along with my team, I would work towards setting new benchmarks in business leadership, product and services and creating value for customers,'' said Malay Ghosh.
A good beginning makes a good ending