News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Freeze recruitment of teachers

Started by sajiv, Jul 12, 2009, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Freeze recruitment of teachers

GULBARGA: The Hyderabad Karnataka Janapara Sanghatanegala Okkuta on Saturday demanded that the State Government put a hold on recruitment of teachers for primary and high schools till the Union Government granted the demand for the amendment of Article 371 of the Constitution to provide special reservation in employment and educational opportunities to the Hyderabad-Karnataka region.

President of the organisation Lakshman Dasti told presspersons here that the demand for the amendment of Article 371 of the Constitution had reached a crucial stage, with the Central Government indicating that it was considering the introduction of a bill to amend the act.

Since the amendment would result in special reservation in all recruitments to government departments, the Government should freeze the current recruitment drive to fill 4,928 posts in government primary schools and 720 vacancies in high schools in the Hyderabad-Karnataka region, he said.

Mr. Dasti said that although the division-wise Common Entrance Test was conducted for the selection of candidates to fill vacancies in primary and high schools, candidates from the Hyderabad-Karnataka region were deprived of employment opportunities because of stiff competition from candidates from other regions of the state

Mr. Dasti said that the organisation had convened a meeting in Gulbarga on July 12, to chalk out a future course of action to pressurise the State Government to cancel the recruitment process.

stervibre

I've generated some good sights from the website. I will undoubtedly study more on this kind of after that put it to use in order to my weblog. Go to mine as well whenever you want. Maybe we can trade ideas!