News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Gratest snap... Not a funny Image......! God cannot reach everywhere...!

Started by dhilipkumar, Jun 19, 2009, 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhilipkumar

Gratest snap.... God cannot reach everywhere...So he created Mothers on the Earth!!!

[smg id=6202]

[smg id=6203]

[smg id=6204]

[smg id=6205]

God cannot reach everywhere...So he created Mothers on the Earth!!!
(The squirrel may be a father J who knows)

dhilipkumar

A simple, yet very expressive snap!

MOTHER IS GOD'S Best GIFT...

[smg id=6206]

dhilipkumar

"Kuragirkkum Thankuju ponkunj"

[smg id=6367]

[smg id=6368]

[smg id=6369]

[smg id=6370]

[smg id=6371]

Sudhakar

Admiring post.

I will mark it sticky.

Keep sharing some useful information's.
  :yes

dhilipkumar

Thanks for marked this post as sticky

i will share more pictures and i welcome u r comments and replies

hi Cognitive, u may miss them, but their care and affection all around u....

dhilipkumar

A MOTHER FLUNG HERSELF IN THE RUNNING TRAIN

[smg id=6884 type=full]

Here is a born survivor. A baby, born in a train toilet, slipped through the filthy discharge chute on to the tracks. The distraught mother flung herself from the speeding train in complete darkness to rescue her baby. They were both found a few minutes later, shaken but alive.

Thirty-two-year-old Rinku and Bhola (34) boarded the S2 compartment of the Tata-Chhapra Express from Tatanagar along with their twoyear-old daughter Muskaan on Tuesday night. Rinky was at the end of her pregnancy and Bhola, a native of Orissa's Sundergarh, wanted to get her admitted to a hospital in Sapur, near Chhapra, where he works as a contractor.

When the train neared Gamariah station around 10.30pm, Rinku went to the loo. She delivered the child while squatting down to relieve herself. Before she realized what had happened, the little one slipped from the birth canal and through the toilet. Rinku rushed out in panic, opened the door of the compartment and flung herself out.

Bhola was unaware of the goings-on but a few passengers and hawkers, who saw the woman jumping out of the train, pulled the chain believing she was trying to commit suicide. The train stopped nearly a kilometre away. Only then did Bhola realize something was wrong. When he could not find Rinky in any of the toilets, he started fearing the worst and joined a hundred or so passengers, who had already started a search. In the dark, they saw Rinku sitting beside the tracks clutching her newborn.

"All this happened in the middle of nowhere. SURVIVE FALL FROM TRAIN Woman, baby hospitalised

TIMESOFINDIA dated :8TH OCT 2009

LOVE YOUR MOTHER

andywily889

I think that picture is good to describe stories and also impress with that subject heading that good cannot reach everywhere. I really like to read that Indian mother stories it is very good and heart touching. I think every one have to read this stories.

vedha.v

I can do anything with my mother's LOVE .......... Really great snap ........ feel the mother's love