Calsoft - paper - questions and answers

Started by ganeshbala, Apr 10, 2008, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganeshbala

Calsoft - paper - questions and answers

1).There are seven persons up on the ladder. 'A' is further up than 'E' but is lower than 'C', 'B' is in the middle. 'G' is between 'A' and 'B'. 'E' is between 'B' and 'F'. If 'F' is between 'B' and 'D', then the person on the top of the ladder will be

1) A
(2) B
(3) C
(4) D

2.I am proceeding towards North. I take a turn to my right. After some time I take a turn to my left and again to my left. Then I go to my right. After some distance I again turn towards my right. The direction in which I am moving now
1) East
(2) West
(3) North
(4) South

3.In the square below, numbers have been filled according to some rule. One square has been left blank. Find the correct number to be filled in the blank square from amongst the given options.

7 28 49
9 45 81
8 ? 64

(1) 42
(2) 36
(3) 49
(4) 25

4. In a class, 6 students can speak gujarati, 15 can speak Hindi and 6 can speak Marathi. If two students can speak two languages and one student can speak all the three languages, then how many students are there in the class?
1) 21
(2)22
(3) 23
(4) 24

5.If 'A' runs faster than 'E' but not as fast as 'D' and 'D' runs faster than 'C' but not as fast as' 'B', then the person who runs the fastest is
1) A
(2)B
(3)C
(4)D

6.A person is to go up a tree 60ft high. In every second, he climbs 5ft but slips 4ft. After how many seconds, will he be able to touch the top of the tree?
(1) 60
(2) 59
(3) 56
(4) 58

Answers:

1.(3)
2.(1)
3.(2)
4.(3)
5.(2)
6.(3)