Need IEEE 2008 project "a web usage mining framework for managing evolving user

Started by postpraveen, Jun 11, 2009, 12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postpraveen

Friends,

I need IEEE project on "a web usage mining framework for managing evolving user profiles in dynamic web sites" very urgently. I already spent money to buy the project in Hyderabad but it contains nothing. He has not implemented the core algorithms at all. Please help me.

:acumen :acumen

brainrichtech

Hi
Brainrich Technology (BT) is a fast growing organization which offers a wide variety of services to match your Research Project needs. The company is promoted by a team of young professionals having vast experience in different domains. Our Team members are well qualified and experienced.
Research and Development
Our dedicated team of researchers, working at our R & D Labs and our Research Developers group, focus on technologies that will become more relevant for enterprises in the long-term; how they will evolve and impact enterprise competitiveness; what is the most effective way of managing the emerging technologies and integrating them into the enterprise nervous system. Our research efforts are supported by some international Standards such as IEEE and ACM infrastructure and collaboration with universities and industry leaders.
Project Guidance by Experienced Developers.
Provides real time training on information technology and provide projects on the following

• M.E
M.Tech
• BE/BTech (CSE & IT)
B.Sc/ M.Sc (CSE)
• MSc (IT)
• BCA
• MCA
• Diploma Student's.

Very Low cost....
LATEST TECHNOLOGIES USED IN OUR PROJECTS
We would be really glad to help you with your project development.
Our Service Address:
Mobile : 9894604623
Phone : 0422-4377414
Address : 6/1, 1st Floor, Gokulae Street, Ramnagar, Coimbatore
Mail : info@brainrichtech.com

vardhan

Quote from: postpraveen on Jun 11, 2009, 12:24 PM
Friends,

I need IEEE project on "a web usage mining framework for managing evolving user profiles in dynamic web sites" very urgently. I already spent money to buy the project in Hyderabad but it contains nothing. He has not implemented the core algorithms at all. Please help me.

angelin

Cegonsoft Profile | Final Year Internship Projects
Reputed Technology Development Company based at Bangalore invites software engineers/fresher's for developing the latest state-of-the art technology projects with the technology developments and have industry applicability.

Also provides industry interactions while development. An expert(over 5 yrs experience in software development from sun) in the specific domain would be assigned as Technical
Lead for the candidates.

The selected candidates will get the continuous support in learning process (software language and development life cycle with design patterns)

Product Development Company with SDLC processes and industry standards

Permanent placement help provided to top candidates.
Should know object oriented programming principles The projects will be allocated based on the requirements.The candidates required to undergo technical interview.Rush your resume trainee at Cegonsoft.

http://www.profile.cegonsoft.com

sreekanth naidu

Quote from: postpraveen on Jun 11, 2009, 12:24 PM
Friends,