UKPSC" Recruits FRESHERS : Last Date : 30 Jun 2009

Started by aruljothi, Jun 07, 2009, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aruljothi

Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)

Advertisement No. (1/Sewa-1/2008-09)

Recruitment of Lecturers

Application forms are invited from citizen s of India for selection on the post of lecturers in Government Inter Colleges / Government Girls Inter Colleges under Department of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand. Total number of vacancies may increase or decrease.

Detail of vacancies:
Lecturer in Government Inter Colleges (female cadre) – 190 posts (SC-48, ST-17, OBC-38, UR-87)
Lecturer in Government Inter Colleges (General Cadre) – 1214 posts (SC-344, ST-118, OBC-260, UR-492)

Name of Subject : English, Sociology, Hindi, Economics , Geography , Political Science, Education , Arts, Physics , Chemistry , Biology, Sanskrit , Mathematics , Agriculture, History, Home Science.

Pay Scale : Rs. 6,500- 200-10,500 /-

Age Limit : 21 to 35 years

Educational Qualification :
1) For the post of lecturer in Sociology, Geography, Economics, History, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Mathematics, English, Commerce and Sanskrit (i) A postgraduate degree in the respective subject of an University established by law in India and (ii) L.T. Diploma of a government recognized training college / college or graduate degree in education (B.Ed.) from an University established by law.

2) For the post of lecturer in Political Science (i) A postgraduate degree in Political Science of an University established by law in India and (ii) L.T.Diploma of a government recognized training college / college or graduate degreein education (B.Ed.) from an University established by law.

3) For the post of lecturer in Biology (i) A postgraduate degree in Botany or Zoology of an University established by law in India and (ii) L.T. Diploma of a government recognized training college / college or graduate degree in education (B.Ed.) from an University established by law.

4) For the post of lecturer in Education (i) A postgraduate degree in Education of an University established by law in India and (ii) L.T. Diploma of a government recognized training college / college or graduate degree in education (B. Ed.) from an University established by law.
or
A degree of Master of Education (M.Ed.) of a university established by law in India.

5) For the post of lecturer in Hindi (i) A postgraduate degree in Hindi of an University established by law in India, (ii) A bachelor degree in Arts with Sanskrit or a certificate of Shastri Examination of Sanskrit University, Varanasi and (iii) L.T. Diploma of a government recognized training college / college or graduate degree in education (B.Ed.) from an University established by law.

6) For the post of lecturer in Home Science (i) A postgraduate degree in Home Arts or Home Science of an University established by law in India and (ii) L.T. Diploma of a government recognized training college / college or graduate degree in education (B.Ed.) from an University established by law.

7) For the post of lecturer in Arts (i) A postgraduate degree in Drawing and Painting of an University established by law in India and (ii) L.T. Diploma of a government recognized training college / college or graduate degree in education (B.Ed.) from an University established by law.

Application Fee :
100/- (Rs.60/- for SC/ST of Uttarakhand, PH and Ex-SM candidates) in the form of Bank DD in favour of Secretary, Public Service Commission, Uttarakhand payable at Haridwar.

Apply Details :
Application to be fil led and send on the OMR Application Forms which will be available in designated Post Offices of Uttarakhand on payment of Rs.110/- (Rs.70/- for SC/ST of Uttarakhand only) alongwith guidebook. Please keep a photocopy of filled in OMR application form with you and send completed application form to Secretary, Public Service Commission, Uttarakhand, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 on or before 30/06/2009

Check All Details Here
http://gov.ua.nic.in/tenders/Tenders/Dept22-200952913245959.PDF