Institution

Central government jobs available for 10th & 12th passed good scoreres

Durgesh babu

vijay singh

ARJUN PATIDAR

varsha panchal

R. vidhya

Dear sir,

Please inform me government jobs like junior assistant, accounts assistant jobs in chennai. when will be examination, what will be fee for that exam. Kindly reply.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(R. Vidhya)

sumeet kamboj

D.MAHESH

Dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           im mahesh

Sanwar mal choudhary

Dear sir,
I want know cetral goverment job
my 12th persent=83%(maths)

Sanwar mal choudhary

Dear sir,
i want know central goverment job
my 12th persent=83%(maths)

rambabu.bulla

somnathbera61@gmail.com

My name is Somnath Bera
I want know cetral goverment  job

MY CV

SOMNATH BERA
Mobile : +91-9007939 seven eight seven
Email :  somnathbera61 at gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE
To work in challenging environment where my knowledge and experience can be shared
and enriched.

PERMANENT ADDRESS:                   PRESENT ADDRESS :

Vill+P.O:- PAIKPARA                            BISWAKARMA ENGINEERING WORKS
P.S:- JAGATBALLAVPUR                    108, Durga Charan Doctor Road,
Dist: - HOWRAH                                               Kolkata- 700 014                                           
PIN: - 711410
West Bengal

EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
  Name of the
  Examination   Name of the
Institution   Board\University
    Year of
  Passing   Percentage
Or Marks
Secondary
Examination(10)   Joynagar
Pallisree
Vidyaniketan
(High School)
   W.B.B.S.E   2008   62.4%
Higher Secondary
Examination(10+2)   Hakola U.C.
High School   W.B.C.H.S.E   2010   66.0%

PROFESSIONAL QULIFICATION
    A Professional training from Gangadharpur Youth Computer Training Centre, Gangadharpur, Howrah-711302
COURSE CONTENT
. Basic Computer
. Diploma
PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth           : 28 – October – 1991
Father'S Name       : Mr. Dilip Bera
Nationality              : Indian
Languages Known : Bengali, Hindi and English.
Hobby :
My hobbies are listening soft music, playing & watching cricket.
DECLARATION
The above statement is true to the best of my knowledge.

Date:                                                                    .........................................
                                                                                    (SOMNATHM BERA)

mohd.kamran

Quote from: R. vidhya on Aug 17, 2010, 04:55 PM
Dear sir,

Please inform me government jobs like junior assistant, accounts assistant jobs in chennai. when will be examination, what will be fee for that exam. Kindly reply.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(R. Vidhya)

virendra kumar kushwah

srinath.b

Dear sir,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

SRINATH

nishant shukla

STYANARANA .CH

Quote from: Institution on May 30, 2009, 01:53 PM
Central government jobs available for 10th & 12th passed good scoreres
10TH CLASS MARKS  :  352

yogesh kumar singh

Dear sir,

Please inform me government jobs like junior assistant, accounts assistant jobs in noida. when will be examination, what will be fee for that exam. Kindly reply.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

yogesh kumar singh

Dear sir,

Please inform me government jobs like junior assistant, accounts assistant jobs in noida. when will be examination, what will be fee for that exam. Kindly reply.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

b.srikanth

dear sir,

i have passed in ssc   in2009  disscatinu in diplama

vikas patel

S.vasu

S.vasu                     my age:18             my qualification:10th pass

m.umayan

My name is umayan
I want know cetral goverment  job

MY CV

umayan.M
Mobile : +9787901229
Email :  31may1991@gmail.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE
To work in challenging environment where my knowledge and experience can be shared
and enriched.

PERMANENT ADDRESS:
Type 1.130
Bharathi Nagar
v.o.c. port trust
Tuticorin-4

EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
Higher Secondary
Examination(10+2)   

PROFESSIONAL QULIFICATION
    A Professional training from V.O.Chidhambaranar Port Trust working Edp Center at 2 years.

COURSE CONTENT
. Basic Computer

PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth           : 31 – may – 1991
Father'S Name       : Mr. mariappan
Nationality              : Indian
Languages Known : tamil and English.
Hobby :
My hobbies are listening soft music, playing & watching books.
DECLARATION
The above statement is true to the best of my knowledge.

Date:                                                                    .........................................
                                                                                    (umayan.)

avinash shrivastava

dear sir ,

please find job in 10 based.

TommyRiordan

Yes,there are many job opportunities available for 12th pass students,like SSC 10+2 level examination which is for clerk post in different departments under central government.
Railway recruits secondary passouts for group C and group D.And the best opportunity is in Police department where you can apply for constable and one of the best examination which can make you an officer just in the age of 19 is NDA.This exam is taken by UPSC every year twice.First you have to clear this exam and then you will be call for undergoing a 5 day interview procedure which is called SSB.if you got selected in it,then a all India merit list will be made.After that you will undergo a 3 year training in IMA(Dehradun) and in Pune(NDA academy). After completion of this 3 year training you will become an officer.If you have zeal to become an officer in defense and serve our nation.Then its a best career for you.
NDA sample question paper

Parthiban.G

Dear sir,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Parthiban.G

Satasri Bose

Dear sir,

Please inform me government job opportunities available for 12th pass students.N I am pursuing diploma in electronocs & telecommunication engineering in 3rd year.This diploma course will be completed by may,2013.So i am looking for job.If you kindly let me know,I will be gratefull to you.
kindly reply

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Satasri Bose

pamidipalli anil

pamidipalli anil

Quote from: R. vidhya on Aug 17, 2010, 04:55 PM
Dear sir,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(R. Vidhya)

s.shruti

respected sir,        i hav completed my +2 with 92.5% and 97% in maths. Sir offer me govt. Job.              Thank you.           Shruti

bale subramanyam

R E S U M E

BALE SUBRAMANYAM   
                                                                                                                                                                Email id :bala.subramanyam32@yahoo.com                                   Cell+91-9177001331,                                                                                                                                                            +91-9618947457

PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE

To aim for a career in an organization where hard work and excellence will be appreciated with a growth oriented approach. To obtain a long-term career with an organization, which has a strong background that provides good opportunity for enhancement of professional and personal status. To participate and contribute effectively to the growth of the organization and myself.

PROFESSIONAL BRIEF

QUALIFICATION   :   
Techinical : Deploma from Manipal University
Work Experience   :   2 Years Reliance Call Center
Working Place   :   I Way Logistics Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
Worked Profile(1)   :   MIS Operator (Management instuite of Systamatic) from Reliance office (Address Verification Department), from Hyderabad
Worked Profile(2)   :   CRM-Checking (Customer Relation Management )
TATA INDICOM
Worked Profile(3)   :   Team leader (Prospective Churn, CDMA, GSM )
Reliance Department
Typeing Speed   :   Wap speed 30, Accuracy  95
Salary   :   15,000 (Par month)

EDUCATIONAL BRIEF
ACADEMIC
COURSE   COLLEGE   SPECIALIZATION   ACHIEVEMENT   MONTH/YEAR
Diploma   Manipal University   Computers   75.00 %   2009
SSC   Zp high school   10 th   63.00 %   2003
Basic   Enveronn   10 +   70.00 %   2004
Computer skills

Windows applications   Ms Office, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Powerpoint
Languages :   C, C++, HTML, java,Oracle
Project :   Visuval basic,
Packages :   Internet, Tally 7.2
Personal brief
Name    Bale Subramanyam
Address    c/o Jakkanavaripalle(vi), Chembakur(po), Ramasamudram md), Chittoor(dt).
Date of birth   October *25*1987,
Extra curricular activities & hobbies    Trekking, Drawing, Social awareness, Listening to music, Reading news papers.
Languages known    Telugu, English, Kanada.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
"   Blend of commercial and technical knowledge, problem solving, decision making, and managerial and teambuilding, negotiation prowes has been recognized as my valuable asset. Other major strengths include:
"   Analytical abilities
"   Listening habits
"   Excellent presentation skills
"   Requisite computer knowledge
"   Focused and innovative
"   Good communication skills
"   Pleasing personality
Declaration :
I the undersigned mr .Bale. Subramanyam here by that the above information given by me is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date : 26-1-2013,
Place : Chembakur,                                                                       Subramanyam.bale

Alamgir hossen

I am senior secondary examination passed from nios board. I want to do central govt. job