Webhosting.? help please :)

Started by kpxada, May 30, 2009, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpxada

what webhosting did "peyton sawyer" [hilarie burton] from one tree hill use for her website?

because i need a good webhosting site that'll let me use my domain that i have bought.

and whatever webhosting she used looks like a good site i could use to webhost.

thanx =]

Sudhakar

Hi Acumen,

I am not sure who were Peyton sawyer.  :(

But if you want to find someone hosting company name.

Just visit www.who.is or www.domaintools.com and enter there website name on the search box.

It will list you the hosted server details and where the server is located.  :yes

If you would like to check the ping status where the sites ends ,

Do a free ns look up @ www.dnsstuff.com and see where the server is located.  :educated

Write here, if your queries were not been satisfied.

lachalton

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own or lease for use by their clients as well as Internet connection, typically in a data center.

diggcojj

Web hosting is a service that provides individuals, organizations and users with online systems for storing information, images or other content. This information can the World Wide Web.The most basic is file serving and Web pages hosting small, where files can be uploaded via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or a Web interface. The files are usually delivered to the Internet.

sonu87

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own or lease for use by their clients as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center

sneha63

Thanks for the post
but most of you give same definitions
but it is difficult to understand it
kindliy explain it in simple words

jac46

A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide web