thahir313

User Name : thahir313
Date  : 27 May 09
Postcount : 40
Information :
Total No of Post you made so far : Ex 674 posts : 40
Type of the Gift : Mobile Topup
Select Your Service Provider : Vodafone Prepaid

Here by i declare that , before sending this request. I have verified my todays post. So Please check the topup status and confirm it.
Note : You will be given Warning if you are trying to test this Form or Found Fake
Apologizing doesn’t mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right; it means that you value the relationship more than your ego.

Sudhakar

Hi thahir313,

Thanks for your excellent share.

Note for Gift - Thahir313, has got Vodafone Prepaid - Tamil Nadu.

Hope you could get your gift updated soon.
  8)

ganeshbala

Hey Acumen,

You made the Day Again.

Thank you for your Extreme Presence with IT Acumens.

Here is a Small Gift Attached  ;) Have it Toped Up in Your Vodafone Mobile Phone and Post More @ IT Acumens.

Gift Date - 27 May 09

Status - Accepted.  ;)

Your Vodafone Gift Code for 27 May 09 : 94421335426686**
Note : check your Personal Message in our Forum

Confirmation Serial No from Vodafone / Coupon Code for Customer Support Dial Reference: 71772296

Happy Posting @ IT Acumens

thahir313

the recharge pin number wat u gave is invalid.. mine is not getting recharged.. plz specify a valid pin number.. n for wat is 71772296 is used for..
Apologizing doesn’t mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right; it means that you value the relationship more than your ego.

Sudhakar

Quote from: thahir313 on May 27, 2009, 05:13 PM
the recharge pin number wat u gave is invalid.. mine is not getting recharged.. plz specify a valid pin number.. n for wat is 71772296 is used for..

Dear Acumen,

It is an Valid vodafone Recharge pin purchased in Chennai.

Since you could be from other city outside Chennai.

If yes, you could Save later option. And you could get Easy Recharge after saving Rs.50 or you could cashout after saving Rs.500 and above.

Quote from: ganeshbala on May 27, 2009, 03:58 PM

Confirmation Serial No from Vodafone / Coupon Code for Customer Support Dial Reference: 71772296

Using the Serial Number, you could call Vodafone Customer care and ask them whether the Topup is valid or not using that Reference Code 71772296.

thahir313

User Name : thahir313
Date  : 27 May 09
Postcount : 40
Information :
Total No of Post you made so far : Ex 674 posts : 40
Type of the Gift : Mobile Topup - Save and Use later
Select Your Service Provider : Vodafone Prepaid

Here by i declare that , before sending this request. I have verified my todays post. So Please check the topup status and confirm it.
Note : You will be given Warning if you are trying to test this Form or Found Fake

Sudhakar

Dear Acumen,

I have merged the topic.

And edited the post , as Save and Use Later.  :confused

We will do an Easy Recharge topup once your Gift reaches Rs. 50 and above upon request.
  :educated

ganeshbala

Hey Acumen, Thank you for your Extreme Presence with IT Acumens.

Here is a Small Gift Attached  ;

Gift Date - 29 Apr 09

Status - Accepted.  ;)

Your Gift Code Value for 29 Apr 09 : Save and Use later mode(Mobile Topup) : RS.10

Checkout this, Say Thank you to the Post and Give a Reply for getting your next Gift.

Happy Posting @ IT Acumens

Playgurl2908

Please can you do my free 10 buk topup

Sudhakar

Quote from: Playgurl2908 on Dec 01, 2010, 09:28 AM
Please can you do my free 10 buk topup

For what and why do you need free topup without doing any post.  :educated