News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Machines to measure Chemical compositions in room

Started by RamacChandran, May 24, 2009, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RamacChandran

Dear Sirs,

Let me introduce myself as a Vedic scholar, doing research in Vedas.

I enrolled for PhD with Utkal University of Culture and the topic selected is

"Vedas - A new Critical Analysis with special reference to Human Body and Health"

In this I am quoting about NaNo technology and how that can act as a supportive theory for curing Cancer, Coma and Paralysis.

For this I am in need of an instrument  that will analyst the content of the room.

That is the instrument  should point  us the content in the room the chemical composition. % of  Hydrogen, Oxygen, Helium  etc., the volume of the air etc., in a room of 10'X10'X10'.

That is the room at normal condition may have Helium, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Ammonia, and more dry air.

After noting down the chemical composition I will bring the Cancer Patients in the same room and measure the chemical contents.

By this I will judge the chemical composition the cancer patients let out, and counter the same with our Yagas and Yagnas which is noted as NaNo technology in Vedas.

As an engineering College  I am sure you will be having some infrastructures, so that we can make this machine and apply our theory and  we can do this as Medical Technology like Scanners.

I am ready to discuss this with you.

Regards

R.Ramachandran

ganeshbala

Hi rama chandran Sir

Thanks for sharing the Information and concept... We are here, we will Help you
:acumen

Sudhakar

Dear Acumen,

You have took Vedas as your project.

That was quite different from many of us.

Sure we go for an discussion about your research on vedas.  8)

Kindly note , IT Acumens is an Worldwide Acumen Discussion Community and it does not belong to any College, ie., which is owned by
IT Acumens:educated