News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

IS INFO iSERVICE A FRAUD COMPANY????

Started by elvin crude, Oct 19, 2009, 08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elvin crude

I HAVE RECENTLY SEEN ADS ON VARIOUS WEBSITES STATING THAT THERE ARE VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF SOFTWARE TESTING FOR FRESHER CANDIDATES(((INFO iSERVICE))). AND UPON ATTENDING WRITTEN TEST AND THE INTERVIEW AND HR ROUND THEY ARE DEMANDING 20,000Rs.SAYING THAT THEY HAVE PROJECT (IN TESTING) FOR NEXT 2Yrs AND THEIR SOURCE OF PROJECT IS WIPRO(this is my main sole doubt)

THE PAY AS STATED BY THEM IS
6K SALARY FOR FIRST 2 MONTHS...
8K FROM 3Rd MONTH ONWARDS...

COMPANY WEB SITE   http://infoiservice.com/
INFO iSERVICE
#3/171, T Block, Silicon Valley
IT Highway, Thoraipakkam
Chennai - 600086

UPON SEEING THE COMPANY. ITS VERY VERY SMALL COMPANY WITH 2 GENTS STAFF'S NAMED AS TEST ENGINEER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR AND A FEMALE STAFF AS TRAINER.... SOME 10-15 PEOPLE HAVE JOINED SO FAR...

Now the real help from all the guys out there.!!!!
Its very very tough for guys like me to arrange this huge amount of money but also i don't want to miss any opportunity(as i don't have good marks)....

So this is a request to     [blink]everyone [/blink]   Please check whether this company is good and trustable and is it worth to give this amount for this company???

PLS PLS!!!
URGENT REPLY REQUIRED!!! help......
:confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused

Sudhakar

Hey elvin crude,

I will mark the topic Sticky.

Hope you may get good responses from our community members.

elvin crude

THANKS ADMIN FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION...

i am not disclosing my identity..  Just in case if this company(i bet it has 1 out of 100 chances) has good reputation(i will apply for it and join in). Then i don't want to lose any chances.I would prefer to play all the cards laid on my table. I hope you guys will understand me.... 

Kalyan

Dear Elvin,

Company Doesn't Matters.. But, i never encourage you to give money to the concern and make a part of it.

Already most of the students had very good experience with some of the concerns like LBP, Vipro, Aryans Infoway etc..,

you can check out this link :  http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/topic,69609.0.html

Even if you get a minimum package of 5k, be dedicated and part of it..Quality is more important than quantity.

may be the concern who asking money have plans to give some shares in forth..so, think one or twice before get in to that.

But, aside to this, need not to mind out the strength of the company instead look out the vision and focus of the company..

and i referred that concern is started 10 days before..and not suggested to join for money..

you cant learn anything instead your corner heart may think out the money you have spend..

Sudhakar

It was a good update Cognitive.

Though he needs to know about the office, you are helping him not to go to paid works initially.  :confused

If you had to work with a company which had 2 staffs and they offer you 5000.

Kindly join, for few month learn everything and demand for more on the same company depends upon your work.
  :educated

nomad

Quote from: elvin crude on Oct 19, 2009, 09:32 PM
THANKS ADMIN FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION...

i am not disclosing my identity..  Just in case if this company(i bet it has 1 out of 100 chances) has good reputation(i will apply for it and join in). Then i don't want to lose any chances.I would prefer to play all the cards laid on my table. I hope you guys will understand me....

hey buddy i don't know about that company but for sure if they are demanding money from you for work its is illegal. so don't fall for it..

i had a similar experience attended 4 rounds for Vigna Technologies which i found is a scam. They where demanding 1lakh for Software development job. the interview first question was will  you go abroad if we send you USA for project.. lol  :laugh: i laughed. i clearly understood there intention and said i can't pay you that money for sure . and she said she will discuss with there management and she will call me.. :clown she never called  :laugh:

by the way the salary she was offering was 5k   :yes SO beware there are lots of fraud companies around.

elvin crude

isn't there any way(like real checking) about a company? whether its a scam or not?
are there people or is there any place or group(s) which looks into such matters and brings out the truth about a particular company?

ARE THERE ANY LEGAL ACTION TAKERS???  . ???????????????????????????????????

IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS THEN THESE COMPANIES SHOULD BE CLOSED AND SEALED BECAUSE ITS NOT THE MONEY WHICH IS BEING LOST. ITS THE LIFE AND FUTURE OF THE MOST OF THE FRESHERS .

EACH AND EVERY DAY COUNTS FOR A FRESHER TILL HE GETS A JOB...

Sudhakar

Quote from: elvin crude on Oct 21, 2009, 07:11 PM

EACH AND EVERY DAY COUNTS FOR A FRESHER TILL HE GETS A JOB...

Good Said, If only for freshers.

What about the case of Satyam and the status 0f 10,000 users dropped out recently.
  :(

srameshsivan

Hello Sir,
                  I'm Ramesh kannan.  I  attached resume for ur consideration.

Thanking you

Regards

Ramesh kannan

Mobile:91+ 9944182022

basahri

dear friend Pls don't pay Any money......

many of the company's (they are Not a Company) saying that pay first money then oly job. realy they are fake oly pls don't believe OK... be care full

thank You

markbatham2009

Hi,

Yes this is the fake company, they are fraud. Don't trust on these companies.

dhoni

they are stupid company dont join like this friends

they will tell to pay some amount of money for permanent the job there are cheating the student