Stylish Stewie Design.

Started by rajoe, May 09, 2009, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rajoe

Stylish Stewie Design.

Step 1:

Let's start out by creating a new file. I used a 400×400 pixels canvas set at 72dpi, and I filled my background with #DBD7A4 color shade. Now make a new layer set and name it 'Stylish Stewie'.

Make a new layer then draw a dark red ellipse with #B30000 color shade and 75 px 26 px dimensions. Then in a new layer draw a smaller yellow ellipse with #FBF060 color shade on the red ellipse.

Step 2:

In a new layer draw a large ellipse with #F4E2CA color shade 188 x 117 px dimensions. Then rotate the ellipse by a little through Edit > Transform, this will be the head of stewie.

Step 3:

Under Layer Style(Layer > Layer Style) add a Stroke blending option to the head layer.

Result:

Step 4:

In a new layer draw a small white circle with 37 x 37 px dimensions for the eye. Then under Layer Style(Layer > Layer Style) add a Stroke blending option.

Result:

Step 5:

Duplicate the first small white circle for the other eye. Then in a new layer layer draw two small black circles on the eye set.

Step 6:

Select the Line Tool with a 1px weight, in a new layer draw the eye brows and the nose.

Step 7:

In a new layer draw a small ellipse with #F4E2CA color shade and 12 x 14 px dimensions on the right end of the head, this will be the right ear.

Step 8:

Under Layer Style(Layer > Layer Style) add a Drop Shadow blending option to the small ellipse layer.

Result:

Step 9:

Now add the mouth, in a new layer draw a black ellipse and rotate it by a little through Edit > Transform. Then in a new layer draw a smaller ellipse with #FF4545 color shade.

Step 10:

create a new layer, use the Pen Tool to create a curve black line for the hair.

Step 11:

Add more curve lines on the head.

Step 12:

Now merge the 'Stylish Stewie' Layer Set through Layer > Merge Layer Set. Then under Layer Style(Layer > Layer Style) add an Inner Glow and Gradient Overlay blending options to the stylish stewie layer.

Result:

Results:

Stylish Stewie Design.