News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Reel Doctors or Real Doctors - Please Aware!!!

Started by Kalyan, Apr 02, 2009, 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Dear Acumens,

Last Week, i went to Hospital for some medical checkup..

Actually, i met a famous neurologist  in Erode... [ If situation needs i never feel to talk about that doctor name ]

Before met him i took CT Scan and did all tests in GH..

So, i just entered there to discuss about my report.

Most of the people leave their footwear and get in to the hospital.. me too did the same..

I just entered and in reception i started to enquire... don't think big..i just opened my mouth to talk..

suddenly, a nurse entered and told, sir before going to meet doctor you should take X-ray, Blood Test and Urine test and pay 500 here and

doctor fees 200 and results and medicine 300 totally you should pay 1000 and get the token to meet doctor..

I asked, i didn't told anything about my problem not even open my mouth then why should i take all these hells...

they told this is the procedure if you need go a head else go to Government Hospitals.

I got tensed and make some harsh over there, big probs created there and all nurses came and console the doctor bcz i make some harsh over there.

bcz, there's no value for Life...Doctor profession is next step of mothers they should care the entire but some may be misuse...

I felt very bad about this and i wrote one article to media from erode..am waiting for that to publish.

am worried about others patient who are all settled there..all knows that they are working for money and no proper and all...even though they all seeks

that hospital...thats the thing i worried about those  innocent people..

the good time for that nurse and me also..bcz, un-fortunately one of my family friend uncle came there and get back me...

He is one of the leading cop in erode....then, later i felt bad that i talk harsh over nurse but i made that for others patient..

i thought of save something but i cant do as single man...As a TEAM of IT Acumens a day we will do..

dhilipkumar

Its really good thing

what u have done is not only for you....  ur action is for poor patients....

in that situation we should react harsh with that (nonhuman) doctors.....

we are not hero's to take action like vijayakanth did in movie RAMANA....

but a little steps and little action against them makes them to think and realize...

nothing wrong what u did.....

sajiv

Ya this things usually happens in many private hospital,needs to be taken some steps ,Your article should be look back to everyones mind......
  :agree

Prashanth

Yes great Kalyan, i will appreciate this.

Even i am also affected by POLI DOCTORS, before 4 years i have admitted in one hospital near our area for Typhoid fever but they have give wrong treatment and discharged me with in 5 days.

After 2 days my health condition become very serious and my parents bring me to APPOLO hospital(tondairpet) and they found that i am affected by TYPHIOD, MALERIA and LEPTOSPIROSIS and i nearly went to dead.

Thanks to APPOLO hospital nurses and doctors to save my life, they have tried almost every thing to save me. They also ordered for some medicine specially for me, which is banned now-a-days.

But still i am having some % of typhoid(very deeply attacked) inside my body and still our local doctor trying hard to cure me but in vain.....

To kalyan,
But if u tell ur health problem to me (if u consider me as ur friend), i believe that i can able to help u out of ur problem without any medicine and not let u go to hospital here after in future...

www.enthiran.net

Pallavi Ruchika

Although this is a very old post, but I believe it is very important to discuss this issue today. It is a very serious issue, Doctors these days have only one agenda and that is to make maximum money without providing a good service.  :(

I recently visited a doctor for a very minor issue, the doctor suggested a very long list of medicines. Not only that but he also suggested the name of the medical shop and said "you will get these medicines only at this shop". I was really shocked to see his unethical behavior.

If we wish to grow as a society, we need to come out of this money sucking mentality. Unless the doctors provide a genuine service to the society, the people of this country would be under the burden of medical bills all the time. My trust on doctors has reduced to a great extent. After consulting a doctor, I always take a second opinion from a doctor online. It helps me take a right decision and avoid unnecessary wasting of my money.

Friends, please always ask for Generic Drugs. Don't buy expensive branded drugs for common everyday medical issues.

It would be great, if all of us can share our experiences with doctors and suggest a practical solution, so that we are all aware ?

Thanks  
Pallavi Ruchika - Freelance Consultant - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge

sunainsinha

The doctor exhibites the highest level of medical ethics which transcend considerations of the patient being a friend. if anyone wants to book a doctor appointment visit: https://zealthy.in/en/ask-an-expert

gaurav sankpal

Commonly done tests for diabetes are blood sugar fasting & PP.
HbA1c is another test for diabetes. It gives average sugar control of 3 months. This test can diagnose patients who are pre-diabetic.

If you some health issues then your doctor may request some blood tests. You can visit nearby pathology lab for blood tests. Phlebotomist will collect blood sample. You will receive blood test reports from the lab.

Diabetes is very common problem. Test for diabetes include blood sugar fasting & PP as well as HbA1c. These tests should be done every 3 months for known diabetes patients to monitor disease.

Best health checkup should cover all essential test. This should include test for full body checkup like liver, kidney, thyroid, lipid, complete hemogram, urine, iron, diabetes & vitamins.