News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

To Know about the people

Started by Kalyan, Mar 11, 2009, 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Hi,

I Like this start up from The_Big_S..Thanks for your initiative....

Well, am trying to live for society..But, in some of the cases i failed...i realized lot of things..thanks to my colleagues..

bcz, they found more negatives from my side instead of getting some positive...

Tobe frank, most of the people thought they are good in live...but, for that people i would like to tell that those people will suffer and

feel lot in the forth without guidance...not an curse, alert for your life

They thought may be good and act like profession but those people are like school guys in acting..

But, luckily my admin cleared me about the people around me...am trying to shape me in unique...

so, my admin talk about those people and some of the important things.he told lot of..then only i realized the real thing....i think we spoke till 2am on

the day before yesterday

and am tyring to live for society and especially am aware about some important characters and act in safer side to maintain my relation with all for

long..and am not blaming all but some of the one...

Generally, if we do something for the people, they will get back else they will find some of the problems on us..

My advice, please live for you and your loving people..

Again, i hearty thanks to my colleagues..its help me know about my negative and make me to clear...

Aside to Colleagues : " Admin and myself living for IT Acumens " - We are making the useful platform make a use of it..Help to build more..

Prashanth

Ya i have understand wat u r trying to say... All of us having their positives and negatives. For strangers its ok but to ur friends u have to explain about their negative and have to give suggestions to correct their mistakes.
Because a " true friend will speak about ur negatives before u and will speak about ur positives behind u ".

www.enthiran.net

Kalyan

Thanks for the reply..But, my case is different Mr.Prashanth...

fine, whom ever it be the keeping distance (small gap) is more benefit for the life.especially with friends..

for instance, you must share all the things, but something to be personnel..

if you are open the secret then no one will consider...see, still am having n no.of secrets in my heart..

but, am sharing with only one people who is closer to my heart..and for future safety my admin knows about some of the info's..

Life needs secret Mr.Prashanth...dont think that here am exposing all my things. what i said may be right or may not be right..

Keep on thinking may not give better solution..

Prashanth

Ya i agree with that........

www.enthiran.net