News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

What is this Board for ? Just Read First !!!

Started by Sudhakar, Mar 11, 2009, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Everyone have a dream of Learning new thing everyday.

Say from Morning till Night and for some , Night till Morning.  :confused

We have initialized this board for everyone , who have a willingness to Learn and Share something new everyday.  :yes

You could write anything from Birthday, Studies, games , Daily Practice etc.  :educated

Hope you all will enjoy, sharing and reading others Learning Methodology.
  8)

Pallavi Ruchika

Its a great idea and I really believe self-intrspection for 5 mins each day can help us in going a long way in life !

I will share my set of leanings today -

1. Respect other people's point of view

While working in team, often we disagree upon various subjects. But its always important to keep an objective perspective and weigh both pros and cons of each person's point of view

2. Commit mistakes but never commit same mistake twice

Every individual is bound to commit mistake. But it is important to learn from those mistakes and avoid making them in future

3. Be patient

Often in life, we hurry to achieve our goals. But due to this hurry, we often get impatient leave the journey in between. So its important to be patient and wait for achieving success.

These were some little things I learnt today.  :D
Pallavi Ruchika - Freelance Consultant - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge

Sudhakar

Recently saw on a old mans bike  in the roadsides of chennai

Which says Respect Human, but don't trust him !!!

Pallavi Ruchika

Once a rickshaw driver charged me more

I said "Why are you charging me more ?"

He said "Because of the corruption of big people, I have to charge more for my hard-work, just to live"

Although his logic wasn't great but he had very deep meaning hidden in his reply.

Its because of the corruption, there is high inflation and these poor people get affected directly.
Pallavi Ruchika - Freelance Consultant - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge