Top 20 Best Companies to Work For

Started by Kalyan, Feb 05, 2009, 08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

You would still expect Google or Microsoft to be the best technology company to work for. But wait a minute, you have a surprise coming. These super dads have been displaced by storage and data management services provider NetApp.

[imgzoom]http://discuss.itacumens.com/gallery/6_05_02_09_8_30_12.jpeg[/imgzoom]

NetApp (Previous rank: 14) has been ranked as the best tech company by Fortune in its annual list of '100 Best Companies to Work For'. Google, in fact, has dropped to No 4 this year. The company had topped the list for the past two years.

If it is "employee enthusiasm for the legendary egalitarian culture," then, according to Fortune, NetApp takes the cake after six years on the list.

Here is a list of how companies are ranked by Fortune according to the satisfaction levels of the employees working with them.

Courtesy : economic times

kumargowda1983

You would still expect Google or Microsoft to be the best technology company to work for. But wait a minute, you have a surprise coming. These super dads have been displaced by storage and data management services provider NetApp.

[imgzoom]http://discuss.itacumens.com/gallery/6_05_02_09_8_30_12.jpeg[/imgzoom]

NetApp (Previous rank: 14) has been ranked as the best tech company by Fortune in its annual list of '100 Best Companies to Work For'. Google, in fact, has dropped to No 4 this year. The company had topped the list for the past two years.

If it is "employee enthusiasm for the legendary egalitarian culture," then, according to Fortune, NetApp takes the cake after six years on the list.

Here is a list of how companies are ranked by Fortune according to the satisfaction levels of the employees working with them.

---------------------------------------------
rat bait
Garden Design London

priyank2005

Hey For Normal SMEs In India Like Ours We Need A Small IT Solutions Company To Work With. I Got My Website Developed From Technetto Solutions www.technetto.com And Found A Nice Support And Development Staff To Work With. Along With That I Too Got Few Custom Softwares With Them. A Nice Job And A Great Time Working With Technetto

rose_annie

Thanks for such a valuable information about the IT companies.

Sudhakar

Seems you both were try to do seo using our board.

I will remove your post if you continue it.
  :police

denielreed

I am paid very well and have a great job. I believe that you should have in mind what you would like to do and what area you'd like to work in.I worked for the University of Oklahoma for 10 years and thought that was a pretty good place. Among the fringe benefits was being able to buy season tickets to Sooner football games.

dhoni

they have given best company to work for its really beautiful
this shows how to get best company in work for really amazing to get about their development and everything
with this we easily get job with that company

MobilePundits

I would recommend MobilePundits.
It offers end-to-end mobile services, ranging from strategic consulting to design, development, testing and implementation services that are aimed to facilitate faster time to market and enhanced operational efficiencies. Mobile Pundits provide following services:
• Cross platform mobile development
• iPhone Application Development
• iPad Application Development
• Android Application Development
• Tablet Apps Development
•  BlackBerry Application Development
•  Windows Phone Application Development
For reference visit:  http://www.mobilepundits.com

Pallavi123

I worked for TATA consultancy for 2 years, I would definitely consider TATA group as one of the best employers to work for.

TATA group has a very strong focus on creating an employee friendly environment. In India, there are very limited number of companies who actually ensure employee satisfaction.

I believe there are 4 important features that every organisation need to ensure to retain the best talent

1. Sense of ownership - Employees should feel they own what they do
2. Respect and dignity - Employees expect that they be appreciated and compensated for the work they do for the organisation
3. Security - Employees avoid to work for organisation where there is a constant fear for getting fired.
4. Growth - Employees look to work for employer who provide them an opportunity to grow along with the organisation

I have seen and experienced the importance of these traits which organisations strive to achieve to retain employees.

It would be great learning experience, if other forum members could pour in their views  ;)

sophia115

Shine Learning is also one of them, You should probably check it out!

https://learning.shine.com/

CeviousTechnologies

1.Hilton
2.Ultimate Software
3.Wegmans Food Markets
4.Cisco
5.Workday
6.Salesforce
7.Edward Jones
8.Stryker
9.American Express
10.Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants

Tally prime is a one-stop solution for all your business needs

Tally Prime Download Tally Prime  Buy Tally Prime

srvmedia

With a vision to craft impactful digital transformations through creative storytelling and innovative digital technologies as the India's no 1 digital marketing company, co-founders Dr. Vikram Kumar and Rohit Prasad brought SRV Media to life in 2011.

We are a team of strategic-thinking digital marketing experts who believe in powering up brands and helping businesses grow by harnessing the power of digital media through our digital marketing services in India. Passion and dedication to our work has made us a leading digital marketing company in India with clients across the country and overseas. Our creative approach towards a wide range of digital marketing strategies are designed to benefit your business growth.