News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

KPTCL to recruit 1,000 engineers

Started by dwarakesh, Jan 31, 2009, 10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarakesh

BANGALORE: Here is good news for the young electrical engineering graduates as the State's power utility is set to undertake one of the biggest recruitment drives at a time when employment opportunities have diminished owing to global slowdown.

The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited and the five electricity supplying companies in the State will recruit 1,000 engineers and 4,000 linemen in the next three months.

Disclosing this here on Friday, Energy Minister K. S. Eshwarappa said the recruitment would be done directly on the basis of merit instead of going through the Karnataka Public Service Commission in a bid to save time. The recruitment process will not even have interviews, he noted. The Escoms and KPTCL which together have about 5,000 engineers are facing serious staff shortage as their network has expanded and number of consumers is also increasing.

Referring to the sharp increase in power consumption due to the increase in temperature in the last few days, Mr. Eshwarappa said the government was committed to ensure round-the-clock power supply to urban areas and 12 hours of supply to rural areas. "We have taken measures to temporarily tide over power shortage by buying additional power," he said.

Source: Hindu

Ranjini N

Hello sir/madam myslef ranjini ,have obtained my BE(Electronics and communcation)from GSSSIETW,Mysore in the year 2011.I am looking for an oppurtunity in our organization.kindly help me.thanx and regards ranjini

Bhuvaneshwari R

Hello sir/madam myslef ranjini Bhuvaneshwari R ,have obtained mydiploma E&C (Electronics and communcation)from GPWB ,BANGALORE in the year 2010.I am looking for an oppurtunity in our organization.kindly help me.

THANKING YOU

Regards
BHUVANESHWARI R

SUJEENA.A.RAO

Hello sir/madam. i have completed my BE in electrical and electronics.  I am looking for  a job in your organisation.. please help me.

Thank you
with regards,
sujeena

Lokesh R

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am Lokesh R, I completed my engineering in electrical & electronics. I am a 2011 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 62%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please help me to get the above

hamsalekha

:agreerespected sir,madam
i am hamsalekha.R , still studing final year engg in E&C,  i have finished 7th sem and waiting 4 my results.........can i apply for kptcl jobs. i already have 65% agg..till 3rd year............plz help me

Chandrakala.T.R

Respected Sir/Madam
This is to inform u that i have completed my electrical and electronics engineering(EEE)
with (72%)aggregate in 2010.Right now i am working in CTS.I m looking to get placed in KPTCL.so kindly help me out.

Thanks & Regards
Ckandrakala.T.R

anand 001

Hello sir/madam myself Anand  ,have obtained my BE(Electronics and communication)from  Ewit (vtu),Bangalore in  the year 2011.I am looking for an opportunity in our organization.kindly help me...thanx and regards Anand

Bhaskar.k

Dear sir / madam, Myself Bhaskar.k and i had completed My degree B.E CIVIL in  Government Engineering college hassan.. And i want to work in your Organisation..& i want to learn the things in this organisation..Please kindly help...

Thanks & Regards

Bhaskar.k (1-2-12)  :D

Shruthi ks

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am shruthi, I completed my engineering in  electronics & communication. I am a 2011 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 74%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please inform me that when is the opening for engineers.

Thank you

Shruthi

KN PRASANNA

hi sir, my name is prasanna,  this year i completed my BE(EEE). so now am looking for job so kindly am requesting u sir

VIDYASHREE P N

Hello Sir/Madam,
                      I have obtained my bacholer's degree B.E(Instrumentation Technology) in the year 2011.i'm interested to work as a part of KPTCL.so kindly help me.my aggregate percentage is 71.right now i'm working in L&T IES,Mysore.

Thanks & Regards,
Vidyashree P N

ashwini kamate

hello sir i am 2012 passout graduate in electrical & electronics dept so kindly give me details of openings in kptcl
                        thanku sir

Gopalagouda R V

Dear Sir / Madam,
myself Gopalagouda and i have completed my diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering at JSS Polytechnic for physically handicapped, as of now i am working in wipro info tech and i am awaiting to work in KPTCL department and its my dream also. Kindly help out to build my carrier.

Thakning You,

Regards,
Gopalagouda R V

Samarth hosur

Hello sir/madam i have completed my engineering in Electrical & Electronics from visveshwariah technical university belguam.I am looking for a job in KPTCL please do help me.

Thanks & Regards
samarth hosur

Kavyashree R

hi, m kavya shree i have completed my B E in electrical and electronics...with (70.55%)aggregate in 2012.I m looking to get placed in KPTCL.so kindly help me out.

Kavyashree R

hi m kavyashree R i have completed my BE in electrical and electronics with aggregate 70.55 in the year 2012....m looking for job in kptcl pls kindly help me........

sahana

I'm sahana.i comleted my engineering in eee with 64% in 2012.so please inform me that when is the opening for eee engineer

Triveni

Respected sir, I am Triveni.p. I have completed my engineering in the stream of Electronics and communication with 60%. Plz help me out to get job. Thank you..

naveen.b

dear sir/madam my self naveen.b and i will complite electronics & communication in diplomo i have to join in kptcl , escom,r bescom so pls.mail any oppournity.

mamatha.s

Quote from: dwarakesh on Jan 31, 2009, 10:39 AM
BANGALORE: Here is good news for the young electrical engineering graduates as the State's power utility is set to undertake one of the biggest recruitment drives at a time when employment opportunities have diminished owing to global slowdown.

The Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited and the five electricity supplying companies in the State will recruit 1,000 engineers and 4,000 linemen in the next three months.

Disclosing this here on Friday, Energy Minister K. S. Eshwarappa said the recruitment would be done directly on the basis of merit instead of going through the Karnataka Public Service Commission in a bid to save time. The recruitment process will not even have interviews, he noted. The Escoms and KPTCL which together have about 5,000 engineers are facing serious staff shortage as their network has expanded and number of consumers is also increasing.

Referring to the sharp increase in power consumption due to the increase in temperature in the last few days, Mr. Eshwarappa said the government was committed to ensure round-the-clock power supply to urban areas and 12 hours of supply to rural areas. "We have taken measures to temporarily tide over power shortage by buying additional power," he said.

Source: Hindu

pavithra reddy

hi sir,i am pavithra reddy m i have completed my engineering in electrical and electronis in 2012....i need to know the eligiblity criteria for written test please do help me sir

brunda

Dear sir/madam,
            myself brunda , i completed my degree in electronics and communicatibion engg.  Wt is the elegebility criteria. PlZ leave the more information regarding the apportunity.

vinuthalakshmi

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am vinuthalakshmi I completed my engineering in electrical & electronics. I am a 2011 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 75%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please help me and when you will call for these posts.pls pls pls

Thanks
vinutha

Mallikarjun Bhirade

Respected Sir/Medom , I completed my B.E degree in Electrical and Electronics branch with aggregate of 62.91% in the year 2012.Now i'm waiting for to apply job in your company as a senior assistant executive electrical engineer.Now today is October 13, 2012.But still you not called for Engineering graduates.Please call or inform me to my no.9972052966 or to pappubhirade@gmai.com for mentioned post.Iam waiting for your reply.

chaitra.k

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am CHAITRA.K, I completed my engineering in  electronics & communication. I am a 2012 batch passed out student.  I WAS looking for a job can i apply plz reply me......................

Divya HR

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am Divya HR, I completed my Diploma in  in  electronics & communication. I am a 2011 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 74%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please inform me that when is the opening for engineers.

Thank you

Divya HR

sumayya kouser

Quote from: Shruthi ks on May 24, 2012, 12:23 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am shruthi, I completed my engineering in  electronics & communication. I am a 2011 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 74%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please inform me that when is the opening for engineers.

Thank you

Shruthi

shweta Gayakwad

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am shweta, I completed my engineering in  electronics & communication. I am a 2012 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 73%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please inform me that when is the opening for engineers.

thanks & regards
shweta

ashwini.b.m

Hello sir/madm,
    I have completed my Engineering in Electrical and Electronics.I m looking forward to job in your organization. so plz help me out

hareesha

Respected sir/madam
                  My self Hareesha A N, i had graduated mechanical engineering. passed out in 2012 and i looking for a job, i am ready to work in your organization. i hope you will considered my request and help me...

shwetha K A

sir/madam,
           i am shwetha ,i have completed my B.E in electrical and electronics in 2012. I am searching job please help me to get job in KPTCL plz......

thank you

shwetha K A

Hanumanth

HEllo sir,
Please let me know when they will recruit required number of engineers....

How can i know abt recruitment. I hav completer BE(EC) with 72%.Please let me know.

Thanks in adavance.

Best Regards,
Manthri H

s.pratima

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am Pratima, I completed my engineering in  electronics & communication. I am a 2012 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 60%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please inform me that when is the opening for engineers.

Thank you

Pratima
[/quote]

manjunath gowda s v

sir or madam i have an aggregate of 79% in BE (electronics and communication) so tell me about recent called junior or assistant engineer application

Gundurao.Rathod

Dear Sir/Madam,
                      I have completed   Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 6 years Experience ISS through out HP Invent as a site Engineer kindly :help  me.my  .i have interested to KPTCL job as a JE ..

Thanks & Regards,
Gundurao.Rathod
+91 9880809898

manjunath gowda s v

hello sir/madam i have an aggregate of (79%) in BE electonics and communication engineering , i would like to work in kptcl

Poornima A

Dear Sir/Madam,
                          I am Poornima.A, I completed my engineering in  electronics & communication. I am a 2012 batch passed out student. i have an aggregate of 71%. i am looking to get placed in KPTCL. So please inform me that when is the opening for engineers.

Thank you

Manjunath Gowda S V

Hello sir/madam, I have completed my engineering in the stream of Electronics and communication with 78%. Plz help me out to get job. Thank you..

Thejaswini HP

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Thejaswini HP 2012 passed BE Graduate in Electronics and Communication stream and Maintained overall aggregate 0f 82%.
KPTCL is my dream company..Please inform me when they will call for job posts to my mail ID thejarshavin@gmail.com..
          Looking forward for your reply.
                                                                             Thanks in Advance.