News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Free online coaching for civil service exams

Started by dwarakesh, Jan 20, 2009, 06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarakesh

CHENNAI: For candidates aiming to crack the civil services examination, coaching could well be right at home. Very soon, the Manidha Naeyam IAS and IPS Free Coaching Centre will launch 'Net school,' an initiative that will enable aspirants to be coached online.

The centre is the academic wing of the Manidha Naeyam Charitable Trust founded and chaired by the former MLA, Saidai S. Duraisamy.

Speaking on the initiative, Mr. Duraisamy said that not all candidates could go to training institutes. "We will make relevant portions from the NCERT textbooks, our own coaching material and all information pertaining to the examination available online, free of cost."

The institute plans to invite applications from interested candidates. "We will later give them a registration number they need to use to access our website. This will help us form a database of users availing themselves of this facility," he said.

Another ongoing initiative of the centre is the free foundation course it has been offering in colleges across the State. "This is aimed at increasing the awareness of the civil services among students, so that they are equipped for more rigorous training later," said Ma.Vaa Voo Si, course director.

The trust was established in 2005, and in the mid-2006 Mr. Duraisamy launched the centre, which has been coaching hundreds of students for the civil services examinations free of cost. Eligible candidates from across the State are provided free accommodation, food, uniforms, textbooks, medical facilities and transport.

"Students are selected based on their performance in an entrance examination," Mr. Duraisamy said.

Twelve candidates trained at the centre have cleared the final UPSC examination. More than 100 students are awaiting results, and many are training for their interviews.

"We even take students to Delhi for a few weeks, so that they see the competitive spirit. We have tied up with leading institutes there, so that our students can attend a few classes while in Delhi," Mr. Vaa Voo Si said.

"While we ensure that 15 per cent of our candidates are from rural areas, we are particular that our decision on admissions are never based on religion, caste or economic background; it is purely on academic merit," Mr. Duraisamy said.

The centre has the former Anna University Vice-Chancellor V.C. Kulandaisamy, former DGP A. X. Alexander, former Home Secretary R. Poornalingam, and the retired IAS officer, M. Abul Hassan, on its advisory committee.

D. Jayapriya of Kancheepuram, a physiotherapist, gave up practice to nurture her long-time dream of pursuing civil services. "Initially, I was a little hesitant, but the coaching here is fantastic. I don't miss practice anymore."

For details, call 044-2435 8373/2432 0004

Source: The Hindu

arjunanlalitha

CAN I NOT JOIN YOUR FREE ONLINE IAS TRAINING FOR 2010 EXAM FROM NOW BECAUSE THIS MONTH ONLY I GOT A NEW COMPUTER AND NET CONNECTION.  i AM A HOUSE WIFE. iS IT POSSIBLE TO USE YOUR ONLINE TRAINING FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM

ganeshbala

Kindly call that above mentioned number and confirm your class timings..

Nihari

Hw can i join in this??plz i need guidance to achieve my goal of IAS,,,

ms

Get free IAS/pcs online coaching for physics, geography and GS at www.msclasses4ias.com

tharuni

Hw can i join in this??plz  help me.i need ur guidance...............

umamaheswaran

Good day Gentleman,

I am umamaheswaran working in Dubai.  How can i join with this Online coaching classes.  Kindly advise me to proceed further.

Expecting you favorable reply

thank you,
mahes

suraj ghosh

I want to appere in ias exam this year,so please guide me.

Sudhakar

Hi suraj ghosh,

It seems you are located in Delhi. As i know you could communicate to a Best IAS coaching company in Chennai .

www.ganeshias.com - they are very helpful to the students . Will answer through online mails too. Just visit them and get their communication details.

All the best for the career.
  :educated

M.Nithya

Respected sir/madam
            I need to achieve my aim of becoming I.A.S. So i kindly request u to guide me....

kimmi

Quote from: M.Nithya on Sep 04, 2010, 08:33 PM
Respected sir/madam
            I need to achieve my aim of becoming I.A.S. So i kindly request u to guide me....can u give me online coachings?

ganeshbala

Aruna Jothi

im very happy 2 c such website. i wish 2 join this site. cn u help me hw 2 join this?

chinmoy

i am a commerce graduate and want to crack ias with  history or public administrationas an optional subject.kindly give me suggestion

Sumit Kumar

Quote from: dwarakesh on Jan 20, 2009, 06:59 AM
CHENNAI: For candidates aiming to crack the civil services examination, coaching could well be right at home. Very soon, the Manidha Naeyam IAS and IPS Free Coaching Centre will launch 'Net school,' an initiative that will enable aspirants to be coached online.

The centre is the academic wing of the Manidha Naeyam Charitable Trust founded and chaired by the former MLA, Saidai S. Duraisamy.

Speaking on the initiative, Mr. Duraisamy said that not all candidates could go to training institutes. "We will make relevant portions from the NCERT textbooks, our own coaching material and all information pertaining to the examination available online, free of cost."

The institute plans to invite applications from interested candidates. "We will later give them a registration number they need to use to access our website. This will help us form a database of users availing themselves of this facility," he said.

Another ongoing initiative of the centre is the free foundation course it has been offering in colleges across the State. "This is aimed at increasing the awareness of the civil services among students, so that they are equipped for more rigorous training later," said Ma.Vaa Voo Si, course director.

The trust was established in 2005, and in the mid-2006 Mr. Duraisamy launched the centre, which has been coaching hundreds of students for the civil services examinations free of cost. Eligible candidates from across the State are provided free accommodation, food, uniforms, textbooks, medical facilities and transport.

"Students are selected based on their performance in an entrance examination," Mr. Duraisamy said.

Twelve candidates trained at the centre have cleared the final UPSC examination. More than 100 students are awaiting results, and many are training for their interviews.

"We even take students to Delhi for a few weeks, so that they see the competitive spirit. We have tied up with leading institutes there, so that our students can attend a few classes while in Delhi," Mr. Vaa Voo Si said.

"While we ensure that 15 per cent of our candidates are from rural areas, we are particular that our decision on admissions are never based on religion, caste or economic background; it is purely on academic merit," Mr. Duraisamy said.

The centre has the former Anna University Vice-Chancellor V.C. Kulandaisamy, former DGP A. X. Alexander, former Home Secretary R. Poornalingam, and the retired IAS officer, M. Abul Hassan, on its advisory committee.

D. Jayapriya of Kancheepuram, a physiotherapist, gave up practice to nurture her long-time dream of pursuing civil services. "Initially, I was a little hesitant, but the coaching here is fantastic. I don't miss practice anymore."

maniac123

Hi,

I need information to join for the free civil service online coaching.

Thanks
Rahul

saurabh dhiman

shalu1992

Respected sir/mad
It is my dream to crack ias and also the goal of my life.Please guide me through appropriate strategy and tell me which books we can prefer for CSAT.

NIVEDHA KAROLIN D

Quote from: Aruna Jothi on Nov 18, 2010, 06:08 PM
im very happy 2 c such website. i wish 2 join this site. cn u help me hw 2 join this?

dheeru.luck

Quote from: shalu1992 on May 29, 2011, 09:03 AM
Respected sir/mad
It is my dream to crack ias and also the goal of my life.Please guide me through appropriate strategy and tell me which books we can prefer for CSAT.

abhishek harlalka

Can i get a chance to learn something from u so that i can be an ias.......plzz

SUNEESH BABU S K

b.morales99

Nice to know of this good news. I hope they would offer free for a longer period of time so many would benefit.

Abarna devi.P

I am a physically handicaped (deaf). Age 26. Eq BA. I like to join free online coaching for ias exam. Pls guide me.

THOUFIQUE ALI

Sir, I finished B. LIT TAMIL... I will become good IAS... Please guide for me... please give me a free online coaching for civil service exam...

rajan pathak

Alekhya.G

sir my name is alekhya. I want to prepare for civils, i have completed my mca. i have an idea to start civils preparation,so please guide me

Nandhiniaug18

I am nandhini working as a wpc and i can't able to attend regular classes for ias so pls kindly send u r net school detail sir

SrishtiD

A friend of mine suggested me for WizIQ IAS Preliminary General Studies and CSAT Online Video Coaching and I found it interesting.. as I don't have to waste time in travelling from my home to the coaching centre for gaining knowledge. But still I need your review about the course. Please do reply back :)

xswzaq

Ankit Singla

Quote from: arjunanlalitha on Nov 30, 2009, 07:59 AM
CAN I  JOIN YOUR FREE ONLINE IAS TRAINING FOR 2013 EXAM FROM NOW.  I AM DOING MY B.TECH FROM LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY AND I WILL  PASS OUT IN THIS YEAR.  IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE YOUR ONLINE TRAINING FROM 7 PM TO 9 PM

Ankit Singla

Quote from: arjunanlalitha on Nov 30, 2009, 07:59 AM
CAN I  JOIN YOUR FREE ONLINE IAS TRAINING FOR 2013 EXAM FROM NOW.  I AM DOING MY B.TECH FROM LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY AND I WILL  PASS OUT IN THIS YEAR.  IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE YOUR ONLINE TRAINING FROM 7 PM TO 9 PM

vikram borkar

Quote from: Sudhakar on Aug 05, 2010, 01:34 PM
Hi suraj ghosh,

It seems you are located in Delhi. As i know you could communicate to a Best IAS coaching company in Chennai .

www.ganeshias.com - they are very helpful to the students . Will answer through online mails too. Just visit them and get their communication details.

All the best for the career.
  :educated

nag.v

how can i take coaching through online?
how can i contact you to know the details of this free online coaching for civils?
when will you conduct an entrance exam? how can i attempt it?

neha dsouza

hello sir,
    I would like to know if I register for this online coaching will youll charge later or no?? When do youll begin this coaching classes?

Sudhakar

Quote from: neha dsouza on May 23, 2012, 06:43 PM
hello sir,
    I would like to know if I register for this online coaching will youll charge later or no?? When do youll begin this coaching classes?
Hi neha,

In Ganesh ias, next batch starts on june 06th 2012.

Unfortunatelly there is no online classes , just check some site and register for free and learn yourself.  :yes

More details : www.ganeshias.com and www,gscurrentaffairs.com

upsconline

For people who cannot attend UPSC coaching classes, there is a better option of online UPSC classes

More details at

http://delhi.quikr.com/Free-UPSC-IAS-Online-Coaching-for-2013-Batch-Starts-June-2012-W0QQAdIdZ87898959

harshi.adeelu

I stays in Bangalore and looking for free online training for IAS can i able to get the training on online tell me the details

TommyRiordan

I have read many books and magazines on IAS ans UPSC exams which gives me one conclusion only that not any kind of special book or coaching can give you guarantee of sure selection in UPSC.It all depends on our self study and dedication which can give us a success in UPSC exams.According to me its the most difficult exam of India.UPSC schedules others exams also like IES,CDS,NDA or NDA sample question paper which also are difficult to clear but not of IAS level.

iesacademy

I believe that it is a great online resource for those who are looking to prepare for civil service exams

Rita Podder

Hi,

I would like to know about the schedule for free online IAS 2014 coaching classes.

swatisingh

chinnadurai

Sir I want to manithaneyam ias academy when the classes will start for the academic year 2015-2016 I have also registered for free coaching