News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

New Board for C#

Started by OmMuruga, Jan 19, 2009, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmMuruga

Dear Acumen......

Creating a Board for C#.NET in the Programming Discussion Zone.
It contains all the Information regarding the C# language.. :acumen

Kalyan

Om Muruga,

Thanks for being with Us.

But, we officially informed you to add tags in your valuable post..

But, you not responding in positive way..tags is the useful method to promote your info in search engines..

if u failed, there's no need of sharing the info in the global part..

And we are so happy about your initiative in our discussion board.. Hope, Admin will check it and process your

request shortly.

Be a  :acumen

Sudhakar

Hi Ommuruga,

Thanks for your interest.

Before i request my programming moderator to comment on this topic.

I have few questions to be answered by you.

Do you have sufficient no. of information's to share. Say an average of 25 and above.

Will you take care of the board and respond for all users queries on the board.

:yes Answer this simple question and i will have the comments from Our Programming moderator.  ;)

So we could add this board , if this will help everyone.
  :agree

OmMuruga

If a seperate  Board has Been created then I will post more than 6 post daily .....And I will  answer the  questions and the doubts asked by them ............. :acumen

VelMurugan

I Have Verified The Programming Board & Got An Idea To Share.....

Why Could not Rename The 'Programming In VJ#' Board And Use As Per OMMuruga Wish....

Because I Found Only Less No Of Posts For A Long Time.......  :agree :agree :acumen

Sudhakar

Quote from: OmMuruga on Jan 23, 2009, 09:55 PM
If a seperate  Board has Been created then I will post more than 6 post daily .....And I will  answer the  questions and the doubts asked by them ............. :acumen

I was really inspired with your word. Thank you and You are a :acumen OmMuruga.

As Velmurugan suggested. I have renamed the board ' Programming In VJ# ' and moved the existing post to Other board.  :confused

So here goes your requested board. On the Begining Velmurugan and other moderators will be moderting the post and in future you could be a moderator to this board.  :yes

Board URL - Programming in " C#.NET " - http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/board,83.0.html