IT Acumens New Webpage for 2009

Started by Sudhakar, Jan 19, 2009, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Respected Acumens,

We have spent our time on developing a new web page for our IT Acumens 2009 Homepage.

Kindly have a look at this page, And write your review here.

New Testing page : http://www.itacumens.com/2009/demo/

Current page : http://www.itacumens.com/

* we have concentrated much on displaying all our services in the homepage.

--- We welcome all your comments. you could also send a personal message . ----

If your comment makes our site web page more attractive, then you will be governed on Our website throughout the year and a free blog will be created as a gift ex: http://yourname.itacumens.com .

nithyasubramanian

Hii..
The webpage u designed is really looking gud..hope tis wll giv us a feel being in a IT firm....keep going....
Thanks and Regards
- Nithya Subramanian
Kenvivo Communications
http://nithya-subramanian.blogspot.com/

VelMurugan

Hi,

Now Our WebSite Looks Like Corporate Site....

I Feel Some Want To Change.

> Logo Missing In Our Site....

> Change The Drop down color of menu. ( if its in Transparent, Then Its Looks Better)

> 'Employee login' And 'Talk to us' is not in Straight.

Thanks For Designing Team....

ram

hi acumens,

newly designed web page is very attractive, as usual great work by the design team. :acumen
somewhere in the page if current job openings is highlighted means it will make new quick browsing users stay in our site.

Thilaga

heyyyyyyyyyyy looks lika professional site with an exciting look !!!  :surprise

buuttttttttttttttttttttttttttt  ;)

I do have some suggestions on this which i feel could be improved  :yes. The page looks gud but not catchy  :(

* I have seen many of ur sites the fonts are always boring  :tired i feel you could try for different cool fonts  8)

* the last block on the left side of Live updates doesnt seeeeeeem  :suspious to get gud i think you could change it to some other style instead of normal rectangular stuffs.

* In the top right corner remove that service & support since its there already at the bottom, thennnnnnnn   :sick make ur home should also come down and instead of putting employee login and talk to us in a rectangular form u could place it as transparent like the way how u placed the logo i dunno exactly how to explain this.

* The drop-down menus at the top are also not gud  :no

I am not familiar with the site designs Thesssssse might sound silly   :crazy

just my thoughts   :yes

Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

nandagopal

Hi Acumens,

New site is Great !!! That too new menu for email hosting sms hosting is nice  :yes

But menu are not good its look odd,

Then previous site i could see lot of animation works  :yes

But new site only i could  only see is words with some dull fonts  :confused

But over all look is like professional !!! Great work !!!

Sudhakar

Hey Nithyasubramanian, Velmurugan, Ram, Thilaga and Nandagopal.

Thanks for everyone . All your suggestions will be discussed and updated soon.

Hope you will have a updated webpage by tomorrow evening.  :educated

Our Desigining team have already schedule to spent every hour a day to update and release our IT Acumens New Page soon.

Even we request everyone to visit this topic everyday and update your views.  ;)

Which could help us build a strong and user friendly Webpage.
  :yes

Kalyan

Dear Acumens,

Thanks for all your valuable comments to make IT Acumens site as in Grand Manner.

Designing Team is started to processing all your comments, hope, they may complete by today evening...

Keep on surfing and drop you comments..

Thanks for everyone...Be a  :acumen

dhilipkumar

yes i saw the demo page... its really good...

its looks standard website not like a commercial ....

but one thing - in that big banner "Develop the business together" having customizing color option..

from my point of view that color option is no need.. that too its is changing only within th banner....

this is my suggestion, that's it.....

but it looks good...

Kalyan

Dear Acumens,

Designing team of IT Acumens, successfully processed your major ideas and updated the demo web site of IT Acumens.

Hope, we may expecting more comments and feedback from all Acumens to make our portal as more brightful and Unique..

For Live Demo :  www.itacumens.com/2009/demo

Thanks for the Voting...

Keep on Surfing to know more updates

Expecting more from all..

Be a  :acumen

thiruvasagamani

Really its very cool

IT Acumens is the one of the God Father of the Web Designing

Whatever the IT acumens design a site it will be surely hit..........
Thiruvasakamani Karnan

OmMuruga

The Site is Good......... :D
But Why cant  we keep a Logo for our site................... :acumen
Overall the site is Good .....
:acumen :acumen

Sudhakar

Hi Acumens, Thanks for all your comments.

Here comes my idea's.  8)

1) As Ommuruga said, we need a different logo.
2) Right Side Box parallel to logo, need to be changed with Contact No in one row and Search Box at other Row.
3) Menu is Good and Transparent , need Color Change on Text which is visible without any mouse over or drop down.
4) Flash Banner is Good - All 5 Services need to highlight and showcase each with one concept.
* Say Webdesign Tab highlights and telecast about the IT Acumens Web Services, Next Software Tab etc.
* Remove all Current text and logo on flash banner.
* After all tabs telecast themselves, stop it buy saying " We Are Acumen's, Do You "
* As Dhilipkumar mentioned, Dull the Color Effects Button, Say it should not be visible like what it is currently.
5) Four Services in big Division , Need to decrease the Height and each box should look like an rectangle with less height
* Only Three lines description with More Button.
* Needs to have perfectly image editions should match the box color.
6) Make the Blue Strip like a Dynamic News links shows offers in our services. News from top to bottom in stunning effect.
7) All four Ajax tabs should enable on mouse over and not on click.
* Only the Four Tab has to say about Us and blogs.
* 1st tab with live ITAcumens current project updates and processes both on software and web services.
* 2nd Client with Client List and portfolio session
* 3 rd Tab with all Service includes Hosting and other Partner Sites of IT Acumens.
* 4 th Tab with All Forum Latest RSS Feeds & High Topic.
8 ) Could remove the Right column next to tab and extend the tabs equally throughout the page.
9) Footer with All Images Scroll of Partners & Clients list.
* Additional footer with only two more lines, current homepage links and copyright.
10) Overall Site Currently looks Good without even all the above updates. I hope these updates will help to enhance the Homepage.

:acumen Thanks & Do Update Everyone's Request as early.  :acumen

VelMurugan

Hi Designing Team,

Now The Menu looks So nice.

I Said Earlier The Logo Was Missing Too.....

Remove The UnderLine From the Ajax Tab Menu.....

Thanks For Your Updates....

sajiv

Ya the menus and the drop down list are nice and themes are looking very cool,
Now it looks like a Perfect Education website.........
:acumen

dwarakesh

Hi

The old page of IT Acumens looks simple and good with apt spacing...

But in the demo version... it looks like all the data are crowded without spacing..

For me old page looks good and better than the demo page....

dhilipkumar

i have seen the updates of new site... its good.....Service & Support  : +91-44-42033079

but in the right top "Service & Support  : +91-44-42033079 " no need of this one..
if it come in the bottom it ll be good...

in the bottom four tab is there.. it has different colors
but any one single color is enough is, i think

hope this site ll come as a better one when compare to  old site...

Sudhakar

Quote from: The_Big_S on Jan 23, 2009, 11:24 PM
Hi Acumens, Thanks for all your comments.

Here comes my idea's.  8)

1) As Ommuruga said, we need a different logo.
2) Right Side Box parallel to logo, need to be changed with Contact No in one row and Search Box at other Row.
3) Menu is Good and Transparent , need Color Change on Text which is visible without any mouse over or drop down.
4) Flash Banner is Good - All 5 Services need to highlight and showcase each with one concept.
* Say Webdesign Tab highlights and telecast about the IT Acumens Web Services, Next Software Tab etc.
* Remove all Current text and logo on flash banner.
* After all tabs telecast themselves, stop it buy saying " We Are Acumen's, Do You "
* As Dhilipkumar mentioned, Dull the Color Effects Button, Say it should not be visible like what it is currently.
5) Four Services in big Division , Need to decrease the Height and each box should look like an rectangle with less height
* Only Three lines description with More Button.
* Needs to have perfectly image editions should match the box color.
6) Make the Blue Strip like a Dynamic News links shows offers in our services. News from top to bottom in stunning effect.
7) All four Ajax tabs should enable on mouse over and not on click.
* Only the Four Tab has to say about Us and blogs.
* 1st tab with live ITAcumens current project updates and processes both on software and web services.
* 2nd Client with Client List and portfolio session
* 3 rd Tab with all Service includes Hosting and other Partner Sites of IT Acumens.
* 4 th Tab with All Forum Latest RSS Feeds & High Topic.
8 ) Could remove the Right column next to tab and extend the tabs equally throughout the page.
9) Footer with All Images Scroll of Partners & Clients list.
* Additional footer with only two more lines, current homepage links and copyright.
10) Overall Site Currently looks Good without even all the above updates. I hope these updates will help to enhance the Homepage.

:acumen Thanks & Do Update Everyone's Request as early.  :acumen

There is no reply to my post and any of the post made after 23 January 2009.

Will there be any updates in the near future.
  :(

mozhi

Hi Acumen Team,

The site looks very professional and hope these changes would make it much better.

ekta74

hi,
the new webpage looks really very nice..

Sudhakar

Thanks everyone for your comment.

We have hosted the IT Acumens Homepage for 2009 Successfully.  :educated

More details @ http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/topic,55613.0.html

nithyasubramanian

The new web page looks very nice to look at n it looks like a corporate website!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Going.............................
Thanks and Regards
- Nithya Subramanian
Kenvivo Communications
http://nithya-subramanian.blogspot.com/