This or That Topic - Review page

Started by Sudhakar, Jun 06, 2009, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Dear Acumen,

As you all know that recently i have locked one of my topic This or That.

Which has scored many credit for IT Acumens Community for long time Years (since 30 July 2008).

I just want to know all your comments on this topic .

Before leaving your reply. Just check my last message here and leave your comments.

http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/topic,19531.msg102869.html#msg102869

Kalyan

ya, i too agreed that this topic is going good in our board..

u may not stop the topic of this board, u stopped the people who are all visiting this topic..

As a Admin, u have rights to do all actions...No1 having rights to ask any queries  against you..

but, as a global moderator and the behalf of all acumens, expecting this topic to be open again..

and for your kind reference, if you want to read only the new topics and post in our board, that's impossible now!!!

all posts are referred from others websites..so, go and lock all the topic my dear admin..

rajoe

This or that is a nice tropic ,

this is my comment dont lock this tropic 1647 replies and 23309 views,

so after a year it reach 2500 replies and 30,000 or 40,000 views,

so kindly open this tropic as u can...

Prashanth

Reason for closing the topic is not a valid one.

If u are closing this topic, then u have to close many topics in our forum because most of topic in our is found in other forums also which may have been started before ITAcumens.

There is nothing wrong stealing a topic, so u should continue this topic.

Thanks & Regards,
B.Prasanth
prashanth@itacumens.com

www.enthiran.net

Sudhakar

Thanks for all your comments.

The joke here is, the person who argued that it is been copied have said to open the topic.  :laugh:

I agree you rajoe and prashanth. you are right, but only few topics get hit in our board.

One among that is This or That. ( Still in the No.1 Position ).  8)

Almost 22 days over . I have got only 3 replies, though there are more than 15 moderators in our community.  :(

So see how important every topic has even your topic also.

Lets wait for others to discuss also. And decide how to proceed further.
  :educated

Sudhakar

Really i don't want Cognitive to reply here.

Since you are the one , who said the topic was not owned by IT Acumens.  >:(

So kindly wait for the others to response even a years goes off.
  :(

Kalyan

of course, now also am saying already i saw this topic in lot of boards...

already all things are invented in this world..nothing to be dig..we are just discovering...

may be you are the one who initiated this topic..i said i saw this topic in diff board..it didn't means that you steal others thought.

even, others websites can steal your thoughts.. don't fix anything in your angle...

i think you did a mistake, so only blocked the topic and getting views for reviews page..good going man...

even if this topic will be start in forth, i will not give comments or reply from my ID or any other ID using by me.

am trying to be an Acumen..

you blocked the entire views of our forum.

All the best...wait and get comments.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sajiv

This or That  is a nice topic and easy topic to give reply fast with different ideas that what you u have think ,So shoud be in Board,Never mind of copied from other board

Logic: Path Shoud be misused/used/wrong/good/bad,etc but the final should reach the Temple

dhilipkumar

As Prashanth said its not a valid  reason....

copying not a big issue,

In this World everyone, every where,every things is copied.....

and more over its really a good  Discussion topic and good practice which gives confident while facing some issues....

if you unlock the topic still we can see many different types of critical choices

dwarakesh

This or that is a interesting concept... Sometimes funny too

I try to give as  many as reply as i can...

Thilaga

Simple : "Bad artists copy. Great artists steal." - Pablo Picasso  ;)

There wud be no harm in stealing good ideas  8)

Big_S was baffled by the way i ans him  :( ,

i neverrrrrr say This or That

but he always insist me to do so..he might have started thinking of this..not sure  :confused

Lets cont da play !!
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying