News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

Deloitte Aptitude Questions

Started by Kalyan, May 09, 2008, 11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Deloitte Aptitude Questions

Question 1: I have 20 rupees. I bought 1, 2, 5 rupee stamps. They are different in numbers by the reason of no change, the shop keeper gives 3 one rupee stamps. So how many stamp(s) I have.

Question 2: A,B and C starts from a point on a circle. A and B goes clockwise and C anticlockwise. A meets C after 88sec. B meets C after 110 sec. after how many sec A meets B ?

Question 3: What is the probability of writing correct addresses on the envelops of 4 letters to be posted ?

Question 4: There are 5 Subjects with equal high marks. Marks scored by a boy is 3:4:5:6:7 . If his total aggregate if 3/5 of the total of the highest score, in how many subjects has he got more than 50%?

Question 5: How many ways can we arrange to seat 4 man & 4 woman on a circular table alternate ?

Question 6: 7 Pink, 5 Black, 11 Yellow balls are there. Then what is the Minimum number of attempts to get at least one black and yellow ball ?

Question 7: What is the probability Of getting 2 prime nos. from 1 to 20.?

Question 8: A person makes one Cigar from 7 burnt pieces. How many pieces would be required to make 16 Cigars ?

Question 9: An Engine length 1000 m moving at 10 m/s. A bird is flying from engine to end in x sec and coming back in 2x sec. Take total time of bird traveling as 187.5 s. Find the to and from speed of the bird ?

Question 10: Which polygon has number of sides is equal to the number of diagonals?

swathi.N