News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

BEST SOFTWARE COMPANY OF THE YEAR 2008

Started by ganeshbala, Dec 29, 2008, 08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do think about the Best software company of the year 2008 ?

Infosys
9 (39.1%)
Satyam
2 (8.7%)
HCL
0 (0%)
Wipro
0 (0%)
Microsoft
3 (13%)
Others(Specify the name)
2 (8.7%)
None of the above
3 (13%)
Your company(Specify the name)
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

ganeshbala

What do think about the Best software company of the year 2008 ?

For the past one year ..There are several downs and ups happened in the major software companies...

Many facing the problems Job cuts...

What do you feel about it... and post your vote and comments here !!!

:agree

A.SK on Mobile

None of the above .

Nothing to say about it.
  >:(

ganeshbala

Quote from: tsudha on Dec 31, 2008, 03:15 AM
None of the above .

Nothing to say about it.
  >:(

Just look at Satyam.... it becomes most down...

Sudhakar

None of the above .

Even you could take the Satyam out of the list i hope.

Hope it wont hurt anyone.
  :confused

Sudhakar

Is there any valid reasons that Infosys is there on the top.

And why do people really get happy or sometimes angry why companies polls were done every year quarter.
  8)

Thilaga

Quote from: Cognitive on Jan 10, 2009, 06:25 AM
HCL :boooo :boooo :boooo

Infosys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TCS :crazy :crazy :crazy

all flops.....in top i assigned the places of the companies in order :laugh:

Hi Cognitive ,

Dont say the best companies based on ur personal experiences..

Did u fail in HCL interview or  u suceed in infy  ?

just analyse the facts before replying blindly

F.Y.I

Business world and Noble Groups  had done a ranking of  balance sheets of Listed companies in BSE on their correctness, transparency, accounting practices, etc based on the past 2-3 yrs annual reports, balance sheets. HCL tech is ranked 3rd among all the Indian companies and 1st among IT/Tech services companies.

http://www.businessworld.in/index.php/Markets-Finance/Ghosts-Balance-Sheets/Page-4.html
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

Thilaga

Quote from: Thilaga on Jan 29, 2009, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Cognitive on Jan 10, 2009, 06:25 AM
HCL :boooo :boooo :boooo

Infosys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TCS :crazy :crazy :crazy

all flops.....in top i assigned the places of the companies in order :laugh:

Hi Cognitive ,

Dont say the best companies based on ur personal experiences..

Did u fail in HCL interview or  u suceed in infy  ?

just analyse the facts before replying blindly

F.Y.I

Business world and Noble Groups  had done a ranking of  balance sheets of Listed companies in BSE on their correctness, transparency, accounting practices, etc based on the past 2-3 yrs annual reports, balance sheets. HCL tech is ranked 3rd among all the Indian companies and 1st among IT/Tech services companies.

http://www.businessworld.in/index.php/Markets-Finance/Ghosts-Balance-Sheets/Page-4.html

http://sify.com/finance/fullstory.php?id=14836663&?vsv=HP8
Loving someone that doesn't love U is like reaching for a star -U know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying

Kalyan

Of course Acumen, i fall in HCl  :agree and all companies bcz am in dark path..i agreed your point blindly...yes...

am hearty thanks to all HR  :acumen  and all people to make me fall down in interview..that's only not a LIFE. i realized very later

am openly says, the IT Acumens Administrator  :acumen  :educated gave the new and real life with fresh thought...

like me lot of Acumens are searching the path, we are here to take care all the people..

we are not like IT Companies to cheat the company employees to getting money and escape..we can see lot of references today...

if i got placed some other people, am just an employee and in travel only in straight way like horse ( IT People ) ....

Note : mention horse only for the travel not like running speed in their performance...

so , i agreed...but, now too says IT people are lack in internet technology and global news...bcz they are the toys cleanly playing by the head of

the team...so sad..

they don't have time to think about the current technologies...that's too provide by the Media called Internet.. we are in that field

not for developing and outsourcing US projects and helping other countries to GROW..

with out us u cant...bcz intranet will not give those facilities.. :laugh: :laugh:

karthick

good coginitive...i agreed your point..

they are providing the training only in the project based not an global base...

may be some IT people good in code or test or design.most of them are cleaning the desk..

its so funny people and all IT people are toooooooooooooo lazy..
A part of Development in Our Website Front Page
www.itacumens.com

We simple build everything with sense
----karthick....

Sudhakar

Hmmm the Comments were really good.

The IT People were been practiced to be very lazy. Its not there mistake actually .

And sure they are going to be expertise only on one platform.
  :educated

Mercy1

I think CTS is doing well wen compared with the other company

Still there is no news abt Firing from them

Sudhakar

Hmmm. Still Infosys chases the entire poll.

Hope Other companies will lead in the near future.
  :educated