News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Exams - MDU gives mercy chance

Started by sajiv, Dec 22, 2008, 10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) has decided to grant a mercy chance to university candidates of the year 2000 onwards (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS students) for clearing reappear examinations or for improvement of the score.

This decision was taken at the 152nd meeting of the Academic Council (AC) of MDU held recently under the chairmanship of the vice-chancellor, Dr R.P. Hooda.

The council approved the registration of 103 candidates in the PhD programme in various faculties. It also granted provisional affiliation to Gateway College of Architecture and Design, Sonepat. It also granted permission to Government College, Bhiwani, to start the PG diploma in guidance and counselling course.

The council also cleared provisional affiliation to 34 new colleges of education.

Ravi Kant Ranga

I am student of the Mdu university from faridabad college last year i give the B.Com 2nd year exam but me donot clear the exam my first and final year is clear so sir plz give the mercy chance otherwise my degree is cancel. thankyou

from
RAVI KANT RANGA
(9999669 three eight nine)

kamini arora

I am student of the Mdu university from faridabad Aggarwal girl's college last to last year i give the B.A final year exam & i have RE in two exam one is from 2nd year & 2nd is from final year and when i filled the RE form then college sys that i am not qualifie for this.. so sir plz give the mercy chance its my need. Please help me..

nisha sharma

I was given m.a final year exam in 2011.so I want to give only one paper pls give me special chance.

nisha sharma

I m a student of MDU from Balaji college.i give 2nd year exam in2010.I failed in one paper so I want to clear that exam.pls help me and give me marcy chance to clear the exam.otherwise my degree has cancelled.