News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

anna university arrear exam - how many chances in max to get the degree

Started by sriswill, Dec 15, 2008, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sriswill

Hello everyone. I am a 2006(may 2006) passed out student from a anna university's affliated college. I still have 3 arrears. I want to know how many chances does anna university give to write the arrear exams.  is there any limit in number of years after passing out.

Sudhakar

Hi sriswill,

What kalyan as mentioned is correct.

Will add you some pdf proff's also in my next post.
  :acumen

ganeshbala

thiruvasagamani

Study well
You can get easily clear in the lst sem..
All the best
Thiruvasakamani Karnan

Sudhakar

Quote from: sriswill on Dec 15, 2008, 02:19 AM
Hello everyone. I am a 2006(may 2006) passed out student from a anna university's affliated college. I still have 3 arrears. I want to know how many chances does anna university give to write the arrear exams.  is there any limit in number of years after passing out.

Acumen,

You have got many responses.

Hope you have cleared out.

Kindly update once you have done with your exams.
  8)

Naryanan

I have wrote an ebook on how to clear arrear exams, read it and you can clear all your arrears in one shot.

How to Pass in University Arrear Exams?

blackjesus

Is there any way of paper chasing in anna university engineering...?  I am  running out of time ...

kar031089

for details log on to www.degreemaranthutumadumei.com              ALL THE BEST

nicefriendy2012

Hi all,
Please find the Below link. It is regarding the extension of time period to write arrear exam for the students joined from 2001. If anyone has an idea about this please respond.

http://www.annauniv.edu/academic/extUGPG(FTPT).pdf
http://www.annauniv.edu/academic/maxR2004.pdf

M.SENTHIL KUMAR

i am a electronics and communication engg studied in 1996-1999 i have arrear how to i complete this course please reply me

M.SENTHIL KUMAR

i am a student studied 1996-1999 i have arrear how to complete my studies

bevin

vineeth Jeshure

Hello sir/ Madam,
                        I am a passed out batch of 2011-2014 , I have got 24 arrears and I like to like clear it all. So I want to know till how many chances are there.

Anandraj

Am.2014 passed out student... Is it possible to write an exam after a grace period

shabthagiri

Hi,plz help me
I stuided in anna university b.e (mech) 2016 passed out .i didn't write my last sem and 4 arrears due some financial problem (clg fees).i want to complete my degree.if there is any possibility of rewrite in another clg .i dont want to write in same clg

vickybaburao

HI... I'M 2015 passed out student from a Anna university's affiliated college. I still have 3 arrears. I want to know how many chances does Anna university give to write the arrears exams.  is there any limit in number of years after passing out. REGULATIONS 2008

K.Ramanan

Hello i am 2013 passed out i am having 5 subjects arrear can i know which year is my last chance to complete my BE degree.

youngeducation

ANY ONE NEED A MEDICAL OR ENGINEERING ADMISSION MEANS CONTACT OUR YOUNG ACADEMY, AND ANYONE FAIL OR DISCONTINUE YOUR SCHOOLS CONTACT US, AND ANYONE NEED A DISTANCE EDUCATION SPOT ADMISSION MEANS CONTACT US, AND IF YOU HAVE A ARREAR OR DISCONTINUE CONTACT US-----7401441309,,,,044-48633757

Madhubala

Hello sir ,
I have a one doubt ,if I'm not attending exam in last sem means ,I'm allowed or not after pass out to attending the arrear exam

Imthathul

Hello everyone. I am a 2016(may 2016) passed out student from a anna university's affliated college. I still have 3 arrears. I want to know how many chances does anna university give to write the arrear exams.  is there any limit in number of years after passing out.

Gautam96

Hi  I am passed out with cgpa of 6.3 ....with nil arrear in year of 2016...is there any chance for me to get first class certificate ???? By rewriting passed sub to get more garde point .??

Gautam96

Hello sir/madam I am passed out with 6.3 cgpa in year of 2016 with nil arrear...can I get first class certificate ? By rewriting passed subject to get more grade points ? Is there any other way for me to get first class certificate?

Vimalraj m

Sir IAM 2014 passed out  I have one paper arrear I attend or not 2017  nov/ Dec exam

Deepan rej

hello nan 2014 passout student
4 arrear iruku  ipo 3 yr aydiuchi  nan ipo exam ahthan pass avana  matana pls soluga

srithar

t.muthuvaradhan

SIR I AM BATHCH OF 2011-2015.I HAVE A   ABLE TO WRITE A UNIVERSITY EXAM.

R.Sutha

Hello everyone. I am a 2015( PG student) passed out student from a anna university. I still have 1 arrear. I want to know how many chances does anna university give to write the arrear exams.  is there any limit in number of years after passing out.

Sureshkumar.kmp

Dear sir / madam,
Good day.
I had completion of   BE course on 2009, but I had 8 arrears, unfortunately I can't attend earlier exam, now can I apply for arrear exam. Please guide me.

Regards

K.Sureshkumar.

Jenisj

B.Deepanraj

Sir i am 2009-2013 batch student still i am write the exams???? Still i have 3 arrears papers  ;)

elamparithi

I am 2014 passed out student i  have one arrear i write my exam any opperchunities

Anson

Quote from: vickybaburao on Apr 12, 2017, 03:35 PMHI... I'M 2015 passed out student from a Anna university's affiliated college. I still have 3 arrears. I want to know how many chances does Anna university give to write the arrears exams.  is there any limit in number of years after passing out. REGULATIONS 2008

Naga Devan