News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Amitabh Bachchan bowled over by child actor Amaan

Started by pingu.buj, Mar 05, 2008, 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pingu.buj

Amitabh Bachchan bowled over by child actor Amaan

In Vivek Sharma's "Bhootnath", Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan plays a friendly ghost to child actor Aman Siddiqui.

The two have bonded well on the sets.

"Aman is an absolute darling. I've done several ads with him. We earlier did a film together. In 'Eklavya - The Royal Guard', he had played junior Saif Ali Khan," Amitabh told IANS.

Over the past few years, Amitabh has made a habit of working with talented children. Ayesha Kapoor in "Black", Rucha Vaidya in "Ek Ajnabee" and Sweeni Khare in "Cheeni Kum" were the three child actors who shared significant screen space with Big B.

While "Black" featured him as a teacher, "Ek Ajnabee" saw him as an unsmiling and no-nonsense bodyguard and in "Cheeni Kum", he featured as a chef who is a confirmed bachelor.

Ask him how does one play a ghost and he laughs: "I've never seen one. But I had played one earlier in Honey Irani's 'Armaaan'. You go by what the director tells you. Which isn't saying much, because I doubt the director has seen one too. Unless he's drawing inspiration from present company, meaning me," the Big B ends with a chuckle.

Juhi Chawla is also playing a pivotal role in it and Bollywood's reigning star Shah Rukh Khan will make a guest appearance.
? pingu.buj ?