News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Staff List / Moderators Updated for All Boards

Started by Sudhakar, Dec 08, 2008, 04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar

Staff List / Moderators Updated for All Boards

Hi Acumen,

We have recently Updated the Moderators List .
Old Inactive Moderates were Removed and New Moderators were appointment.

The Changes in the Moderators will help Us to Grow much more better than More Wider Audience (Acumens). :acumen

Your could Check Out the Complete Moderators List @ Staff Page.

Suggestions and Comments are Welcome.
  :educated

sajiv

Hi tanx for choosing my name to moderate in this particular board ,I ll Moderate to my knowledge to the specific board exactly.........

Hot News - InFocus 
Mobile Phones / Gadgets - Info Corner 
Chat Box 
Medical/Paramedical & Nursing Colleges 
10, 12th Exam Results - TamilNadu 
American Universities [A - Z] 
etc

Tanx & regards
sajiv

dwarakesh

Hi  The_Big_s

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to moderate the Hot news and mobile gadget boards.   I will do my best to make these boards interesting and better.

VelMurugan

Hi The_Big_S,

Thanks For Choosing Me As A Moderator.

dhilipkumar

Hi Admin

Thanks for selected me as a Moderator  for some  useful forum boards..

with my knowledge i'll moderate and im ill be the responsible for this boards..

Sudhakar

Thanks for all the Moderators who have replied here.

Its shows that we will help our Community to go bigger and reach wider audience as early.  :acumen

Kindly do send a PM [ personal message ] , if you like to have any assistance from me.  :educated

sajiv

Hi Admin In Board i can able to move the Topic to the exact Board but i cant merge it ,plz see that,if its done so that i can merge the related topics together............

Sudhakar

Quote from: sajiv on Dec 12, 2008, 01:24 AM
Hi Admin In Board i can able to move the Topic to the exact Board but i cant merge it ,plz see that,if its done so that i can merge the related topics together............

As a Moderator, do anything. But make sure to double check . If you have a doubt, then immediately PM me or Global Modertors to proceed further.

Thanks for your interest Sajiv.

And I request you should not merge or any old topics.

Do only for the new Topics from the date you been a moderator. Just to avoid some issues.
  :acumen