Problem in Windows Mail Configuration - Help Me Acumens!!!

Started by Kalyan, Nov 29, 2008, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Hi Friends,

today i installed windows mail and configured my company ID. But am unable to send and receive mail due to this following error :

* Incoming server and Outgoing Server not configured properly.

i settled as : pop3.ghss.google.com as incoming and smtp.ghss.google.com.

and i imported all the contacts from my company ID..and please suggest how to import all the mails which i received till now and in forth i want to receive the mails here..

and give the incoming and outgoing server name for yahoo, In and Gmail.

Sudhakar

Good to go,

For configuring IT Acumens Mailbox on your window mail.
Mail Server Type : POP3

Use the Incoming Server name : pop.gmail.com

Server port no. for Incoming Server : 995

And the Outgoing Server name : smtp.gmail.com

Server port no. for Outgoing server : 25

Use your Email Address as : username@itacumens.com

On the Advance Menu, While configuring the Server port no. as mentioned above. Kindly Check on both buttons named " This server requires a Secure SSL Connection ".

Then try connecting it to send and Receive your email.

Make Sure that you have to Enable the Pop3 on your mailbox.itacumens.com setting page under forward pop button.
  :acumen

Kalyan

and in IT Acumens settings,i enabled the POP Mail twice but once click the save changes it shows your preference has been saved.. then i back to the same procedure the pop enable is automatically changed in to disable mode..wat to do now...need solution for last 2 queries...

ganeshbala

Hi

There may be some chance to Virus Attack check it....

Sudhakar

Hi Kalyana Raman,

Kindly have a look at this Help Topic which gives you a detailed Explanations of configuring Our IT Acumens Mailbox.

http://discuss.itacumens.com/index.php/topic,41212.0.html
  :acumen

firstenquiryseo1

The issue can be resolved by changing the ip config settings if possible check with your firewall permissions also!

Macwinhub

The step-by-step approach outlined in this post makes it so much easier to grasp the complexities of CloudMounter Activation Key. Thanks for breaking it down.