Latest Movie Updates : Cinebuzz.in
Latest Update on Rajini Movie  Enthiran / Endhiran - Rajini - The Robot

Main Menu

Allsec

Started by sajiv, Nov 25, 2008, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Company Profile & facts

Allsec commenced operations as a voice BPO Company with its first overseas Client - an Information services provider based out of the United States - and has not looked back ever since. Immediately thereafter, a US sub-prime credit card issuer started utilizing Allsec's offshore services for customer acquisition. This relationship has now assumed strategic proportions with Allsec now handling the complete life cycle management suite for the client, starting with acquisitions, moving on to customer retention and support and looping back with collections and recovery.

Allsec has since replicated this successful Client Account Plan across a list of other global outsourcers, a list that includes, among others,a Student Loan Consolidator, a 'Fortune 50' PC manufacturer,a leading mortgage & debt consolidation lender,a

-sized ISP, and a world-renowned automobile company.

Allsec's offshore delivery strength - built on a robust, flexible and scalable IT-enabled platform and well-honed processes - stems from its ability to understand clients' service delivery requirements and provide customized solutions through a rapid and smooth transition to outsourced delivery.Backed up with client-servicing offices across continents, in US, UK and Australasia, Allsec is well poised to deliver offshore outsourcing solutions of truly global standards.

Subsequent to a successful Initial Public Offer (IPO), Allsec Technologies Ltd. (NSE - ALLSEC), India was listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) on May 9th, 2005 after 5 years of operations. Allsec prides itself as the first of pure play third-party BPO companies listed on the bourses in India, not to mention its record of having created value for its first-round Private Equity investors through a listing.

As a Company, Allsec realizes its responsibilities to its various stakeholders - Clients, Employees, Shareholders and Society at large. Strategically created checks and balances seek to deliver uncompromising accountability to these stakeholders from every quarter in the organization.

Products & Services

Allsec provides both - voice and non-voice based BPO services, offline and online modes, out of its delivery centers in Chennai, India.

Typically, the inbound voice-based online offering comprises customer care, customer service and technology helpdesk services, while the outbound online offering includes sales, collections, lead generation and market research.

Offline voice-based services are currently restricted to exclusive, third-party quality assurance, a unique offering that bears testimony to quality practices followed at Allsec.

Non voice-based services are driven through HR & payroll processing and are technology-intensive in nature, with online and offline platforms being provided for interaction.Allsec provides these services from its centers in Chennai.

Allsec is committed to providing true customer delight through excellence in service, uncompromising quality and consistency of delivery. Having rarely lost a client relationship in its history, Allsec seeks to strategically grow and nurture each account along the breadth and depth of its service offering.

Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
Internet Service Provider
PC Manufacturer
Media, Entertainment & DRTV
Student Loan Consolidation
Collections
Technical Support
Payroll processing & Claims Management
Quality Assurance

Historic Events / Press Room

Allsec Technologies Ltd is to acquire the call centre business of Delhi-based i2i Telesource Pvt Ltd for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition will help the Chennai-based company increase its domestic call centre business from the present 10 per cent of the total revenues (Rs 19.25 crore for the quarter ended June 30) to 30 per cent, according to Mr Ramamoorthi Jagadish, co-founder, Allsec, which provides 'integrated contact management services'. Allsec will acquire the domestic call centre division of i2i 'on a slump sale basis' (acquire the business, assets and employees and not past liabilities). Hiving off .

The deal envisages that i2i will hive-off all customer contracts/employees and related assets. The entire process is expected to be completed in the next 60 days, says an Allsec press release. i2i, a company promoted by Mr Chetan Jain, has been in the domestic call centre business for over five years. It currently employs about 1,500 agents and has a pan-India service delivery from 13 locations, which includes a mix of metros and tier-II cities. It has clients in the service and manufacturing sectors. The domestic BPO sector market size is estimated to grow to $6 billion by 2012 from the present $1.8 billion, says the release.

Chennai-based Allsec Technologies on Thursday said that it has entered into an agreement with i2i Telesource to acquire the latter's call centre business. The financial contours of the deal are under wraps.

The deal signed envisages Allsec acquiring the domestic call centre division of i2i Telesource on a 'slump sale' basis subject to approvals. Under the terms, i2i will hive off all customer contracts and employees and related assets in favour of Allsec. The entire process is expected to be completed in the next 60 days.

Adi Saravanan, Chairman of Allsec told The Times of India that this would help his company gain access to Indian call centre business. "At present we are not having any local presence. With this we gain access to domestic clients across consumer care, telecom, healthcare and retail, all of whom are marquee names."

I2i Telesource is headquartered in New Delhi and is promoted by Chetan Jain and has been in the domestic call centre business for over 5 years. It currently employs about 1500 agents and has pan-India service delivery from 13 locations which includes a mix of metros and tier-II cities.

For More Details / Updated /: source:www.accelfrontline.in