News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

How do I Backup my Firefox Bookmarks?

Started by VelMurugan, Nov 19, 2008, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelMurugan

How do I Backup my Firefox Bookmarks?

Backing up your bookmarks is very important. By doing this regularly, you will be able to retrieve your favorite URLs in the event that your personal computer crashes. Backing up your Firefox bookmarks is certainly preferable to having to search for your favorite websites again and building up your bookmark list from scratch.

Steps to Backup Your Firefox Bookmarks

In Firefox, you can back up your bookmarks by doing the following:

* Click on the Bookmarks tab on the top of the browser page and choose the Organize bookmarks option.

* This will bring you to the bookmarks manager page where you can see all the bookmarks that you have saved and the options in organizing them.

* Choose the file drop down menu to bring up the import/export options and to access it.

* Choose the export option from the file drop down menu to being up the export bookmark screen.

* Choose the location where you would like to save your bookmarks and click on save. This will make a copy of your browsers bookmarks on the location you have specified. You can also save this information on a removable or floppy disc or a flash drive.

ganeshbala

dhoni

this information gives me how to backup the firefox bookmark
this should easily get details