i=20;
printf("%d",i);
}

Answer:
Linker Error : Undefined symbol '_i'

Explanation:
extern storage class in the following declaration,
extern int i;
specifies to the compiler that the memory for i is allocated in some other program and that address will be given to the current program at the time of linking. But linker finds that no other variable of name i is available in any other program with memory space allocated for it. Hence a linker error has occurred .

main(){
int i=-1,j=-1,k=0,l=2,m;
m=i++&&j++&&k++||l++;
printf("%d %d %d %d %d",i,j,k,l,m);
}

Answer:
0 0 1 3 1

Explanation :
Logical operations always give a result of 1 or 0 . And also the logical AND (&&) operator has higher priority over the logical OR (||) operator. So the expression 'i++ && j++ && k++' is executed first. The result of this expression
is 0 (-1 && -1 && 0 = 0). Now the expression is 0 || 2 which evaluates to 1 (because OR operator always gives 1 except for '0 || 0' combination- for which it gives 0). So the value of m is 1. The values of other variables are also
incremented by 1.

main(){
char *p;
printf("%d %d ",sizeof(*p),sizeof(p));
}

Answer:
1 2

Explanation:
The sizeof() operator gives the number of bytes taken by its operand. P is a character pointer, which needs one byte for storing its value (a character). Hence sizeof(*p) gives a value of 1. Since it needs two bytes to store the address of the character pointer sizeof(p) gives 2.

main(){
int i=3;
switch(i) {
default:printf("zero");
case 1: printf("one");
break;
case 2:printf("two");
break;
case 3: printf("three");
break;
}
}

Answer :
three

Explanation :
The default case can be placed anywhere inside the loop. It is executed only when all other cases doesn't match.

main(){
printf("%x",-1<<4);
}

Answer:
fff0

Explanation :
-1 is internally represented as all 1's. When left shifted four times the least significant 4 bits are filled with 0's.The %x format specifier specifies that the integer value be printed as a hexadecimal value.