Wipro

Started by VelMurugan, Aug 26, 2008, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelMurugan

Wipro

The first Indian company in the Black BooK of outsourcing list Wipro climbed a few positions to make its entry at no six.

Unlike its closest Indian rival Infosys, which lost its position in the top 10, Wipro retained her place. According to the survey, Wipro's reverse outsourcing strategy in the US and UK has helped it become a hot favorite among US buyers. Wipro's acquisitions are paying off and management is maximising synergies. Survey sees business transformation demands from clients propelling Wipro into a hugely successful 2009.

With over 19,000 employees, operating across nine different locations (India and Eastern Europe), Wipro BPO services include banking and capital markets, insurance, travel and hospitality, hi-tech manufacturing, telecom, healthcare sectors, finance and accounting, procurement, HR services, loyalty services and knowledge services.

Recently the tech major consolidated its entire consulting business under a single umbrella, Wipro Consulting Services.

Facing tough times due to rising rupee vis-a-vis dollar, and slowdown in its largest market US, Wipro reported its slowest quarterly earnings growth in about five years as its clients cut back on technology spending.

The company is bidding for 12 contracts worth a total of $1.2 billion to help it meet its goal of becoming one of the ten largest IT companies in the world.

shubham sahu

Hello sir/mam

I have setup in Lucknow and I have best working team so please if you have any data entry,mail ID creations,website hitting,login logout and any other projects so please sand me protect information.

THANK YOU