News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Has politics become a side business for actors ?

Started by Kalyan, Apr 15, 2009, 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Has politics become a side business for actors ?

Yes
12 (70.6%)
No
3 (17.6%)
Can't Say
1 (5.9%)
Others - Please Give your Answer
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

sajiv

Its bcoz to earn and maintain the publicity with the public

;)

dhilipkumar

Its not a side business

After finish their carrier in film, politics is the MAIN business for them...

ganeshbala

Directly entering into the Politics will cause some what failure..  :agree

So they need to get popular in front of public.. :yes

They will be some familiar through films and start their OWN trust with fans and clubs..

And at right time they enter into politics and became a politicians..

:agree

Sudhakar

Off-course No.

They have fame than money.

Begin popular among people is too tough.

So it may not be a side business ever than doing something to their people.
  :clown

dhilipkumar

Quote from: The_Big_S on Apr 15, 2009, 04:26 PM
Off-course No.

So it may not be a side business ever than doing something to their people.
  :clown

you may right for few politician... But doing something for public is the secondary thing(side  business) for most politician...

the primary thing is keep their seat and degrade the other parties....

dwarakesh

Yes for sure...

When they are nearing  the end of film carrer.. they tend to start parties to earn money and to remain popular....

Another main reason to enter politics is to protect the property earned by them through films...

nithyasubramanian

Yes...

even the sports personalities have joined politics like azharudhin... It is not at all safe for thm... If at all tey lose the election., tey wll lose their image in the film industry...
Thanks and Regards
- Nithya Subramanian
Kenvivo Communications
http://nithya-subramanian.blogspot.com/

Sudhakar

Quote from: dhilipkumar on Apr 15, 2009, 05:56 PM

you may right for few politician... But doing something for public is the secondary thing(side  business) for most politician...

the primary thing is keep their seat and degrade the other parties....

Maybe, do you think. People will vote only for the good politician who does only good for his area.

People for some reasons, they tend to say. Why could not we vote for the other leader, and lets see what he/she does to our area.

Yes Parties are using Film personalities to block there seat count or say head count.
  :confused

Quote from: dwarakesh on Apr 15, 2009, 06:31 PM
Yes for sure...

When they are nearing  the end of film carrer.. they tend to start parties to earn money and to remain popular....

Another main reason to enter politics is to protect the property earned by them through films...

As far as i learnt, no director or actor has enough money throughout his career than Fame.

Consider a Cricket player who earns more than he plays. Considering them, Film makers and actors were not have even a safe locker.  :gum

One Day in Chennai, i saw Karuna's ( A Tamil Film Actor ) who stands next to me on the signal. Its too hot outside, still i could see him opening is car door and enjoying the chennai's hot season.

If he come down to politics, i may also vote for him. Since i could feel, he may understands all our pains.
  :wink

Quote from: nithyasubramanian on Apr 15, 2009, 06:37 PM
Yes...

even the sports personalities have joined politics like azharudhin... It is not at all safe for thm... If at all tey lose the election., tey wll lose their image in the film industry...

When they have realized themselves and jumped to other field which is irrelevant to there carrier.
Why do they need fame still in the old industry.  :confused

Of course all records of azharudhin, have been broken by new players. Hope he does something new in politics and broke the challenges of Politicians.
  8)

dwarakesh

Not all the actors are entering the politics ....

Only those actors who are wealthy are entering the politics...

so their main intentions is to protect the property earned by them through films..

sajiv

Actors entered in smart way but dint win in their own local town :agree

For eg: Megastar  and Captain
>:(

Sudhakar

Quote from: sajiv on May 18, 2009, 05:49 PM
Actors entered in smart way but dint win in their own local town :agree

For eg: Megastar  and Captain
>:(

Thats was a good example sajiv.   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

And may be Dwarakesh would be right.  :confused

I heard Seranjavi ( * i would have typed wrongly ) got few seats.  :police

Mr.Napolian got a seat in Chennai. Hope he could teach something to Our captian as sajiv said. So Captain wins in all area's in the nearing election.
  :D  ;)

dhoni

now a days political member are coming to cinema

they do some problem to release the many film with main issue of caste problem