News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Akshay Kumar becomes India’s sexiest dad!...............My daddy strongest..!

Started by dhilipkumar, Sep 30, 2008, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhilipkumar

Bollywood Action Hero Akshay Kumar is riding high these days — on a hattrick of hits, a steadily growing fanbase both at home and abroad and if that was not enough he now boasts a distinction of being the sexiest dad.The actor has topped a poll of India's sexiest dad conducted by OK! magazine beating out competition from other proud papas like Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Aamir Khan.

And for the Diwali special of OK!, this dad is happy to say ok to the latest honour. "This award of sexiest dad talks about me, myself and my special bond with my son. So, this award means a lot to me," said Akshay."The vote was so large for him. There was no point in the poll that we thought is going to somebody else. It was such a strong vote, maybe the 'sexiest' was more stronger than the 'dad' but when it came through it was really India's sexiest dad Akshay Kumar and that was how it panned out," said Sonali Velinkar Kamat,Editor, OK! India.

And the shoot had to do the star and his newfound status justice. So, as Akki struck the pose, designer Rohit Bal saw to the style and noted fashion photographer Jatin Kampani captured the moments. "Sexy dad is great but as far as I am concerned sexy is sexy, there is no sexy dad, brother, husband or boyfriend. It is completely irrelevant," said Rohit Bal, fashion designer."When they (magazine) told me it is going to be sexiest dad I kind of freaked out because he doesn't look like a dad from any angle. He just looks like a 28-year-old who is enthusiastic enough to do just anything," said Jatin Kampani, photographer.

This is a father figure most would endorse and his son Aarav would definitely say 'my daddy strongest.'