News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

Leave letter sample

Started by sajiv, Sep 29, 2008, 06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sajiv

Leave letter sample:

Dear [Name of Recipient]
Re: Leave of Absence

This letter will confirm that I will be away from the office on a leave of absence starting on [date]. During this time, I will be [state what you will be doing during your time away from work - volunteering for a certain organization, on maternity leave, using the time to recover from surgery or illness, serving in the military, on a sabbatical, etc.].

In my absence, my files/clients/duties will be undertaken/assigned to [names of individuals or departments]. [If appropriate, state how your employer can contact you during your absence by phone or e-mail]. I understand that during this time I will continue to be responsible for the employee portion of my health benefits.

As discussed, I will be returning to work on [date].

Sincerely,
[Your name here]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sajiv

Tips for a Leave of Absence Letter Sample

If your request for a leave of absence is approved, send a confirming letter to your immediate supervisor and the Personnel Department. This will serve as a record in case your supervisor leaves the company while you are away.

In the body of the letter, state the date you will be leaving and your return date. You can include a reference to what you will be doing while you are away, if you like. Be sure to mention what steps you have taken to ensure that your work-related duties will be covered in your absence. If other workers will be taking over your duties, mention them by name and send them a copy of your leave of absence letter as well.

The finished leave of absence letter sample

Dear [Name of Recipient]

This letter will confirm that I will be away from the office on a leave of absence starting on [date]. During this time, I will be [state what you will be doing during your time away from work - volunteering for a certain organization, on maternity leave, using the time to recover from surgery or illness, serving in the military, on a sabbatical, etc.].

In my absence, my files/clients/duties will be undertaken/assigned to [names of individuals or departments]. [If appropriate, state how your employer can contact you during your absence by phone or e-mail]. I understand that during this time I will continue to be responsible for the employee portion of my health benefits.

Sincerely,
[Your name here]

Admin(Portal)

Dear Acumen,

This month your topic has got the 9th highest viewed through search.

http://www.google.co.in/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enIN319IN319&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=leave+letter

Around 251 hits.
  :acumen
A.SK in short

Sudhakar

Its good to see the Search Results.

I have made your topic sticky.  :educated

Keep posting information @ Our Portal, Let Share with all New to make them an Acumen.
  :acumen

sajiv

Oh its that so ,its Bcoz of summer vacation in office,

so i think all will search this topic
;)

Ganeshwar Reddy

Quote from: sajiv on Sep 29, 2008, 06:40 PM
Leave letter sample:

Dear [Name of Recipient]

Sincerely,
[Your name here]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gopisivan

sir please give me a official leave letter for my personal tour program to goa dates on june22nd-29th.its very urgent thanking u

SELVAGANAPATHY

Quote from: sajiv on Sep 29, 2008, 06:40 PM
Leave letter sample:

Dear [Name of Recipient]

Sincerely,
[Your name here]

furquan

AS discussed, please send the amended leave application. Also, please mention your contact no. during leave period.give me iea to reply this mail