News:

Build a stunning handcrafted website with IT Acumens

Main Menu

IIT Free Coaching

Started by ganeshbala, Sep 15, 2008, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganeshbala

IIT Free Coaching

Getting admission in an IIT is a dream that hundreds of IIT aspirants seek to realize every year. IIT institutes are the premier institutes of education and training in the country. An IITian is said to posses all the qualities and talents necessary to carve a successful career for himself or herself in the competitive world outside. In fact, graduates from IIT's have made their entry into all important fields of the society and global work scenario.

There are a number of coaching institutes and centers that provide coaching for IIT aspirants. Coaching centers offer the right training and education that help the candidates crack the entrance exams conducted by the IIT's for admission to the various programs offered by them.

Apart from coaching institutes, there are a number of websites that offer free coaching and training for students who wish to sit for the IIT entrance exams. These websites offer open discussion forums where prospective IIT aspirants can discuss their queries and problems with their successful IIT predecessors and IIT professors.

Candidates can also directly ask for solutions and answers to various mathematical questions. This will help them get immediate results without delay.

Some of the free on line coaching sites for IIT JEE offer previous joint entrance exam question papers and their solutions. Candidates can easily go through the question papers and try to solve them. This helps to give the students an idea about the question paper pattern and the type of questions that are asked in IIT entrance exams.

The on line question papers cover all subjects and sections that are asked in the actual entrance exams. Candidates can cover both multiple choice questions as well as subjective problems. Many free on line coaching sites also provide sample question papers where they discuss the possible pattern of questions that might be asked in the IIT entrance exams. This will help them get immediate results without delay.

Some of the free on line coaching sites for IIT JEE offer previous joint entrance exam question papers and their solutions. Candidates can easily go through the question papers and try to solve them. This helps to give the students an idea about the question paper pattern and the type of questions that are asked in IIT entrance exams.

The on line question papers cover all subjects and sections that are asked in the actual entrance exams. Candidates can cover both multiple choice questions as well as subjective problems. Many free on line coaching sites also provide sample question papers where they discuss the possible pattern of questions that might be asked in the IIT entrance exams.There are also a couple of coaching centers in the country which offer free coaching for IIT aspirants. But these coaching institutes are usually privately run institutes which are run by people who wish to provide training to deserving candidates who do not have the financial ability to join coaching institutes. Coaching center like 'Super 30' situated in run by an IPS officer and a mathematics teacher, offer free IIT coaching to youngsters who belong to poor families and do not have the money to pay for expensive IIT coaching fees. After the successful experimentation of Super 30, Additioal Director General of Police Abhyanand is now planning to start a coaching centers for the poor Muslim community.

HARSHIT SAHU

I' m from a very poor family . I wnt to crack iitjee 2012. I obtained 83% in 10th. I need a coaching for it. plz advise

franks.benjamin

"The cold table" is a special type of Danish food arrangement - usually served at lunch time. The cold table may be a buffet arrangement prepared away from the dining table, or more likely it will consist of the many and varied items being brought to the dining table and passed around family-style.

Rohit kumar

I  m vry weak student in phyics, chemistry, mathe. Nd how may come to perfect each subject give me some solution about dis subject. Any book ya any thing.

iesacademy

Free coaching for IIT is certainly a dream for any IIT aspirant.. If it is qualitative than certainly it adds lot of value in a student's life