Night vision technology - Paper Presentation

Started by Kalyan, Sep 26, 2008, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

Night vision technology

Night vision technology was developed by the US defense department mainly for defense purposes ,but with the development of technology night vision devices are being used in day to day lives. In this seminar of mine I wish to bring out the various principles of working of these devices that have changed the outlook both on the warfront and in our common lives.

Night Vision can work in two different ways depending on the technology used. 1.Image enhancement- This works by collecting the tiny amounts of light including the lower portion of the infrared light spectrum, those are present but may be imperceptible to our eyes, and amplifying it to the point that we can easily observe the image. 2:Thermal imaging- This technology operates by capturing the upper portion of the infrared light spectrum, which is emitted as heat by objects instead of simply reflected as light. Hotter objects, such as warm bodies, emit more of this light than cooler objects like trees or buildings.

sarahjohn63

Night vision technology was developed by the U.S. Department of Defense primarily for defense, but with the development of technology, night vision equipment is used daily. Thankyou very much provides me very good information and I really get so many ideas form Night vision technology. I hope everyone gives good views.

sandrasmarton

Night Vision Monoculars are very easy to use with either digital cameras, video cameras or cameras with chip. Contrary to popular belief, everything you need to do is get the field in front of the camera lens. For night vision monoculars are equipped with spot lighting, you can get a pistol grip with a trigger that controls the lighting.

rozerbacks

This works from the collection of small amounts of light, including the lower part of the infrared light spectrum, those that are available, but can be nepoklatimo our eyes, and it support to the point that we easily observe the image.

pradeep prem

this night vision technology presentation is really amazing
and with attractive paper presentation