News:

GinGly.com - Used by 85,000 Members - SMS Backed up 7,35,000 - Contacts Stored  28,850 !!

Main Menu

FRAGMENTAL PROXY CACHING - IEEE Project Abstract

Started by Kalyan, Aug 22, 2008, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

FRAGMENTAL PROXY CACHING

In this project, we address the problem of efficiently streaming a set of heterogeneous videos from a remote server through a proxy to multiple asynchronous clients so that they can experience playback with low startup delays.

We develop a technique to analytically determine the optimal proxy prefix cache allocation to the videos that minimizes the aggregate network bandwidth cost. We integrate proxy caching with traditional serverbased reactive transmission schemes such as batching, patching and stream merging to develop a set of proxy-assisted delivery schemes.

We quantitatively explore the impact of the choice of transmission scheme, cache allocation policy, proxy cache size, and availability of unicast versus multicast capability, on the resultant transmission cost. Our evaluations show that even a relatively small prefix cache (10%-20% of the video repository) is sufficient to realize substantial savings in transmission cost. We find that carefully designed proxy-assisted reactive transmission schemes can produce significant cost savings even in predominantly unicast environments such as the internet.

postpraveen

I need the source code of the project. I am doing M.tech final year. :help

PDF XChange

There are a lot of software that we have to buy but we want us to get that software for free. Now you don't have to go to any website and buy a software.Visit our website activation keys now and  download Paid software for free.Our website provides you with free software activation keys. You can download paid software for free and also can enjoy the software's premium features. PDF XChange Editor Crack

Crackshere

Your sense of humor shines through your writing. It made my day!
serials keys cracks

Crackaction

This poem resonates with me on a deep level. The words chosen by the poet evoke strong emotions and paint a vivid picture in my mind.
ProPresenter Windows Torrent

Sudhakar