IndianOil Academic Scholarships

Started by Kalyan, Sep 01, 2008, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

IndianOil Academic Scholarships

IndianOil Scholarships Scheme Indian Oil Corporation Limited - India's largest commercial enterprise and the No.1 Indian Company in Fortune 'Global 500' listing - awards 450 Scholarships for meritorious students all over India, under the IndianOil Scholarships Scheme for each academic year.

As part of IndianOil's social responsibility programme, the scheme provides for attractive scholarships to bright students selected on 'merit-cum-means' basis.

For each academic year, 450 scholarships covering the first year students of 10+ / ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA, have been formally announced through newspaper advertisements inviting applications under the IndianOil Scholarships Scheme.

As part of the scheme, special encouragement is being given to girl students, physically challenged students, and students from J & K as well as the Northeast States.

For more details :http://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx

bitrahanumantharao

I BITRA HANUMANTHARAO  complete INTERMEDIATE with  95.1%. I GET ADMISSIONin ENGINEERING college because of your support. when do you release the scholarships in ANDRAPRADESH.
   MY MOBILE NO IS 8885964611 , 9640096866
    MY E-mail ID is bitrahanumatharao@gmail.com