News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

ICICI Bank Provides Educational Loan for Students

Started by Kalyan, Aug 24, 2008, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalyan

ICICI Bank Provides Educational Loan for Students

Purpose

ICICI Bank offers education loans to students to pursue courses within India.

Eligibility
For various executive programs and Job oriented modules in emerging sectors like IT.

Amount
Loans ranging from Rs.20, 000 up to Rs.7.5 lakhs - for studies in India.

How to avail
Loans are available in all ICICI branches.

Advantages

* Minimal documentation along with added percentage of no collaterals or securities for loan up to 7.5 lacs
    * No Processing Charges; No Foreclosure Penalty
    * Faster Processing and Easy Documentation

Interest
Interest Charged only on the amount used.

Repayment
Flexible Repayment Options, repayment period starts after the course is completed and +6 months as the grace period.

sajiv

ICICI Prudential AMC to expand in eastern India
ICICI Prudential AMC, one of the country's leading mutual fund companies, plans to add 10 more branches in different locations in eastern India by the current fiscal-end in a bid to expand its reach.

Informing this to newspersons here on Wednesday, Aug 27, ICICI Prudential AMC Managing Director(MD) and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) Nimesh Shah said the country's eastern region contributed 20 per cent towards the firm's total business, adding the company came up with 34 branches during the past five months in the region.

I am positive about the company's prospect in the east. We are eyeing an increase in the number of investors, rather than aiming at raising the volume of investment from the region, '' Mr Shah said.

ICICI Prudential AMC registered 15 per cent rise in the volume of inflows and 45 per cent growth in the investor base over the last five months, Mr Shah said.He added that during the same period, the volume of investment received a boost from 10-11 per cent to 18-20 per cent, due to the eastern zone's contribution.

Furthermore, the firm planned to launch two to three equity funds in the current fiscal, Mr Shah said adding the number of branches across the nation would be raised from 235 to 275 in the same period.ICICI Prudential AMC currently had an assets under management(AUM) worth Rs 65,800 crore.

:acumen

Vikas jangir

Gurbani Kaur

Education loan is one of the important elements if a student has little funds to study abroad or study in India as well. There are various public sector and private sector banks which provide education loan for students to help them carve their career. Here are some details on education loan by ICICI Bank for study abroad or study in India. https://www.gyandhan.com/blogs/feature-benefits-of-icici-bank-education-loan

TaylorBee

I graduated from high school this year. Since childhood, I have dreamed of becoming a psychotherapist. So I made a list of universities where I wanted to study and sent in my documents. I got the answer that I was accepted to one university where I had to pay 65,000 a year. I was upset because my family couldn't afford it. But I heard that students are given loans for education. So I went to Mortgage Advisor Lincoln for help. They counseled me, made a plan with me, and sent me off to gather the documents. After the paperwork was done, I was approved for the loan. This is so great because I will soon be going to fulfill my dream!