News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

Funny Friendship Quotes !!

Started by ram, Aug 05, 2008, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ram

Hi [you],

Funny Friendship Quotes - Funny Quotes about Friendship

Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.

We make our friends; we make our enemies; but God makes our next-door neighbour.

One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.

I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my damn friends—they're the ones that keep me walking the floor nights!

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.

sajiv

;) Men are better friends :laugh:

Men are better friends Women: A wife was not at home for a whole night. So, the next morning, she tells her husband that she stayed at her girlfriend's apartment overnight. The husband calls 10 of her best girlfriends and none of them confirm that Men

A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the next morning, that he stayed at his friend's apartment overnight. So the wife calls 10 of his best friends: 5 of them confirmed that he stayed at their apartments that night, and the other 5 are claiming that he still is there with them! Conclusion : Men are better friends

;)