News:

Choose a design and let our professionals help you build a successful website   - ITAcumens

Main Menu

Experiencea with CBD oil use on dogs and what brand do you use?

Started by KeenanCannon, Jun 27, 2023, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenanCannon

Hi, I was looking into CBD Oil for my Senior dog and was wondering will it help with cataracts or glaucoma and whether it would help prevent illness or disease. I know CBD Oil use for dogs is still relatively new but is there anyone that has used it for their dog for a while now with good results or is there anyone that experienced negative/bad results? also what brands and dosage do you give to your dog or what breed of dog. I really want to make a decision that is wise for my senior dog and to prolong his life but on wanting to believe there is a God, I really hope that God would let my dog be with me for many more years. Thanks for any replies.

FreddyAvery

I've never given my dog any CBD oil. It sounds strange to me, tbh.

TalonPace

Hey there! I totally get wanting the best for your senior pup. CBD oil for dogs is still pretty new, but some pet owners have seen good results using it. They've noticed improvements with things like cataracts and glaucoma, and some even use it to prevent illness or disease. Before giving it a try, it's always a good idea to chat with your vet first. They can give you advice on dosage and recommend specific brands. Speaking of brands, this article on Orlandomagazine has a list of some of the best CBD oils for dogs with anxiety. Hope this helps