How much does a Windows 11 license key cost? WOW

Started by KeenanCannon, Nov 08, 2022, 12:50 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

KeenanCannon

What you need to know. Windows 11 digital licenses are now available through the Microsoft Store. Windows 11 Home costs $139, while Windows 11 Pro costs $200.

Wow, this price i found in google, wtf guys, why so much cost. Maybe we will found something free or cheaper? :agree

albieklimaszewsk

We may find a way to get a digital license for Windows 11 for cheaper or even for free, but the Microsoft Store is the only place to get one.

parentingyrnf

Nov 14, 2022, 08:32 PM Last Edit: Nov 15, 2022, 12:07 AM by parentingyrnf
Wow, I found the same price when I quickly searched on Google. I agree with you. The price is a bit high. Maybe we'll be able to find something cheaper or even free down the line. For now, though, it looks like these are the prices we'll have to pay if we want to upgrade to Windows 11. Meanwhile, I can recommend visiting Reddit windows keys. There you will find keys for windows 10, and I recommend keeping an eye there because it's possible that they will post their keys for windows 11 this month.

Go Up

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

shortcuts: alt+s submit/post or alt+p preview
IT Acumens Web Designing Chennai | GinGly :: Build your Personal Website | CineBuzz :: Cinema News | My Kids Diary :: Gift your Kids Memories :: Book Website @ 349 Rs monthly
Copyright 2005 - 2021 :: IT Acumens :: All Rights Reserved. :: XML Sitemap
ITAcumens Discussion Forum with 2 lakhs post running for 15 years - Powered by IT Acumens Pro Dedicated Server

My Kids Diary