News:

MyKidsDiary.in :: Capture your kids magical moment and create your Online Private Diary for your kids

Main Menu

TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 in Chennai

Started by sushmi, May 10, 2021, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushmi

TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 in Chennai

TCS
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

9 days ago₹3.5L–₹7.36L a yearFull–time
One India's leading IT Solution sector MNC company e.i. TCS currently hiring for the Freshers Jobs in Chennai city under all department and it's open for Science, Commerce (BCA) and Engineering Graduates of 2018-2019-2020 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Tata Consultancy Services. meantime, read all further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.

Name of Department: Various Jobs vacancies in IT Department

No. of Vacancies: Not available as of now.

Interview Date: Notified Soon – It might be conducted as telephonic or skype video call as referring current pandemic situation of COVID-19.

Education
• 10th Standard – Pass
• Diploma – Pass
• 12th Standard – Pass
• Graduation – Pass is required to get apply.

Qualification
• All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates Jobs near me who have some IT skills or looking for career in IT sectors.

Experience: Freshers Jobs near me in Chennai Tamil Nadu

Language: English

Place of Job: Nearby Metro City where TCS campus alive ( i.e. Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Delhi Jobs) – You should be able to travel or relocate.

Age Limit: Yes, TCS currently needs young talent only mostly freshers candidate only to get better growth.

Salary: Not a bar for perfect candidate, can go Up to 7.34 L/A

How to Apply: scroll down to end and click on apply now button to go to official website of TCS to get apply below.

Application fees: No fees

Reservation: Not applicable as this is public limited company.

Mode of application: Through online only by clicking apply now button.

Starting Date of application: Already Started – hurry up 👆!!!

Last Date of application: Close soon might be on next month 30th

Selection Process: Based on interview with interview panel.

Official Notification: TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 near me in Chennai Tamil Nadu

Selection Criteria
• Firstly, candidate must have very good programming knowledge and willingness to learn.
• Most Importantly, Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
• All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
• Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
• Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.

Selection Process of TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 nearby Tamil Nadu
• Application through website
• Resume Screening by HR
• Interview Setup
• Interview panel
• Selection
• Offer

Career Search Tags: TCS careers for freshers, TCS Chennai jobs, Graduate jobs for fresher near to Chennai, computer jobs near me in Chennai, BCA careers 2021, career 2021 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IT graduate jobs near Chennai, Tamil Nadu, computer engineering jobs in K K Nagar Chennai, TCS recruitment for freshers 2021 Chennai Tamil Nadu.

Important Note: Due to COVID-19 pandemic, you might get a chance to work remotely in TCS So, this career might refers as Work from Home Jobs or Remote career as TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 nearby Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Lastly, We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company's official website 😊 meantime refer our job search page for more jobs in K K Nagar Chennai, Tamil Nadu by clicking open button below.

Click below to get apply for TCS jobs for freshers | Career Update 2021 !!!

All the best for interview...

Click here